Coaches that coach both boys and girls high school teams.

BigG

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Schermerhorn at Notre Dame coaches both.

and a decent job of it he does at that....

all the ole crew plan on makin its 1st showin of the year tomorrow (Thursday) for the McMinn game....prior to; there will be a yard bird and 40's tastin on MLK startin bout 1700ish...that tooth doc guy said he was even plannin to show face....hopefully the weather is friendly

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

and a decent job of it he does at that....

all the ole crew plan on makin its 1st showin of the year tomorrow (Thursday) for the McMinn game....prior to; there will be a yard bird and 40's tastin on MLK startin bout 1700ish...that tooth doc guy said he was even plannin to show face....hopefully the weather is friendly

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

...Planning my evening festivities according to the weather...

D

Irish r looking good from what I seen. Man I missed the pre-game :( Maybe next time. I was trying to watch my oldest on my phone and watch my middle on the field. Didn't have much time to look around. Good overall team quickness. As always a coach that gets it done.

good to have ya drop by MLK for pre-game Champ; sorry Cannon couldn't get away from house duities to make it......it was good to finally get back out and see the Lady Irish......thinkin we just witnessed another dancer at the State Finals...

..Booger just sayin flirty-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif