District 8AA 2015-2016

8AAwatcher

pounderfan1, to answer your question...

I don't know...I think both Smith County and Upperman are really good and then they lose one that makes you scratch your head.

I think the Purple Pounders will be headed back to state this year...the question is how good is Brainerd or Tyner?

Chatt.Central will win another sub-state. Brainerd is as good as last year and Tyner is not that far behind. Anything can happen in the post season but if the Rams or Panthers are on the road it will be a challenge (as usual) to win and have two teams like last year! Lots of basketball to be played. Good luck to 8-AA; will check back in about 2 weeks!

I agree with LA and Smith being the game of the night. York and Upperman need to stay on there toes and not get trapped tonight. This may very well come down to the last game of the regular season. All of the top teams still have to play each other. Upperman finishes with Smith and LA at home last two regular season games and it very well may come down to those last two games. One thing is for sure time will tell.

Cannon at York, LA at Smith, Upperman at Magnet, DeKalb at Macon. Who you got?

I'm gonna go with:

York over Cannon- York is just better, especialy at home.

Smith over Livingston- Tough to pick. Only going with Smith because they are playing in Carthage.

Upperman over Magnet- CM has never finished a game within 20 of Upperman.

Macon over Dekalb- Dekalb is bad and Macon has some momentum coming into this one.