District 8AA 2015-2016

8AAwatcher

His athletic ability is obvious and he carrys his team... To a 6-6 record... I mean how should 5 or 6 seed team have a mvp lol be realistic... If sc travels to upperman and wins the Shepperson kid should be mvp... Like I said last night at York Shepperson had 26 of the 50 points and on BLEVINS and he only had 14... Sc is 10-2... Mvp means most valuable player... Also someone who takes their team to the top... Winning is the key to any sport! You don't see Russell Westroom for the thunder getting mvp because of his his athletic ability... Steph curry will be mvp why? Because his athletic ability and ability to take his team to winning.

Edited by TheRealKing

His athletic ability is obvious and he carrys his team... To a 6-6 record... I mean how should 5 or 6 seed team have a mvp lol be realistic... If sc travels to upperman and wins the Shepperson kid should be mvp... Like I said last night at York Shepperson had 26 of the 50 points and on BLEVINS and he only had 14... Sc is 10-2... Mvp means most valuable player... Also someone who takes their team to the top... Winning is the key to any sport! You don't see Russell Westroom for the thunder getting mvp because of his his athletic ability... Steph curry will be mvp why? Because his athletic ability and ability to take his team to winning.

Really?. Guess you forgot about the 42 he put up in the first Smith game.

Shepperson played great yesterday, but to say he dominated Blevins is laughable. Contrary to what you said, Blevins only guarded the kid about a 1/3 of the time.

Huff and King hurt us in the first game so they were the focus defensively, Huff had 4 or 5, King had 10 yesterday. Shepperson took advantage of the defense not keying on him (like a good player should).

Just like every game York plays Blevins faced double and triple teams every time he touched it.. You try to make it sound like they went mano y mano the entire game, that wasn't even remotely the case.

Blevins is the mvp and it ought to be unanimous. No other player has to deal with defenses he that he does. If Shepperson or anybody in the district did they wouldn't score in double figures.

32 or 42? And guarding him 1/3 please watch the film... King huff and Shepperson all were in double figures the first time... See Blevins is expected to get it.. I feel ur gonna get hurt come next Friday when they choose.. Blevins is a good player... huff or Shepperson POY and sanders COY... Trust me I hate smith county, but u will see as we all will next Friday

All of this for the most part is speculation. As good as Blevins is he is not the only one that has faced the double and triple teaming a lot of the season. What are the numbers on Shepperson for the season? What are the numbers on Blevins for the season? How much of an improvement have there teams made over last season?

For Upperman Guffy is having a solid season as is Endicott. Endicott is averaging a double double and has 17 double doubles on the season with 60 blocks. Guffy averaging 15 points shooting a solid % from 3 point. I'm sure several deserving players for POY in the district. I see no real clear cut favorite. With Upperman we have 4 players averaging double figures on the season playing very balanced through out most of the season. We will have our answers after Friday (if no bad weather happens) with the remaining games and upcoming meetings.

Edited by UTRok

All of this for the most part is speculation. As good as Blevins is he is not the only one that has faced the double and triple teaming a lot of the season. What are the numbers on Shepperson for the season? What are the numbers on Blevins for the season? How much of an improvement have there teams made over last season?

For Upperman Guffy is having a solid season as is Endicott. Endicott is averaging a double double and has 17 double doubles on the season with 60 blocks. Guffy averaging 15 points shooting a solid % from 3 point. I'm sure several deserving players for POY in the district. I see no real clear cut favorite. With Upperman we have 4 players averaging double figures on the season playing very balanced through out most of the season. We will have our answers after Friday (if no bad weather happens) with the remaining games and upcoming meetings.

The best is Shepperson, Endicott second team at best should be third team. Blevins maybe first team. Endicott 4th best on his team. You would think Endicott was the only player on the team by the pictures that gets posted. Does anyone have any pictures he's not in. So many stupid comments on the pictures to. But I'm sure since your his dad you will make him out to be the star. Also where a you shopping him for next year, not the star at Upperman and will never be a star on any team that's good because he is only a roll player.

Little man you can run your mouth how ever you want. You have shown time and time again that you are a human of the lowest form to come on a public forum and run your mouth about a kid. Yes I'm his dad. Bring your little team to Upperman and see if he can play or not. I feel certain that the Upperman coach would except a home and away series next season. As far as photos all of the ones that are in the paper do not come from us. So come on and shows us some more of your personal character or lack there of as it is!!!!

Lol 6-8 should avg a double double!! Shepperson is 6-1 or 6-2 really a guard playing in the post!! Shepperson is the best overall basketball player in the district... Definitely POY candidate... Friday will shut this all up, and will have all of people mad! Blevins is a punk, he played sc dirty last night tripping Shepperson smacked him in the face and everything, but guess what? Still put 26 on the "D1 TECH COMMITT" lol... And Endicott is strictly roll player, to soft in the post... Top 4 POY in my prediction would 1 Shepperson 2 guffey 3 huff 4 Blevins

Little man you can run your mouth how ever you want. You have shown time and time again that you are a human of the lowest form to come on a public forum and run your mouth about a kid. Yes I'm his dad. Bring your little team to Upperman and see if he can play or not. I feel certain that the Upperman coach would except a home and away series next season. As far as photos all of the ones that are in the paper do not come from us. So come on and shows us some more of your personal character or lack there of as it is!!!!

I'm not talking about photos in the paper you idiot it the ones your wife post with her stupid comments The only time you want to talk is to toot your kids horn he's very average for 6'8.

32 or 42? And guarding him 1/3 please watch the film... King huff and Shepperson all were in double figures the first time... See Blevins is expected to get it.. I feel ur gonna get hurt come next Friday when they choose.. Blevins is a good player... huff or Shepperson POY and sanders COY... Trust me I hate smith county, but u will see as we all will next Friday

Yeah like I said 42 in the first game.

Don't have to watch the film I was there. Blevins guarded King most of the time, Moody and York guarded Shepperson the majority of the time.

King and Huff had over 20 each the first time, Shepperson may have had double figures but didn't do enough to merit any special attention. He had the big game yesterday because Huff and King were the focus.

If Blevins doesn't get it my feelings won't be hurt at all. We will see, but don't get on here whining and crying if Blevins gets it. Coaches in this district know who they gameplan to stop or contain, and you are a complete fool if you think coaches are devoting as much or more time worrying how to shut down Shepperson more than they do Blevins.

I've only seen Shepperson play once so not much to go on. I do know that Josh defended him most of our game at Smith and Shepperson had 5 points. Upperman had there normal 4 in double figures but Smith came away that night with a win and that was all that mattered. Not ready to call him the best player in the district as I'm not sure he is the best player on his team. I would say Huff but hey that's just me and not having a lot to go on. I did see Huff play some this past summer. Tuesday night will answer some questions and then we close with LA on Thursday night.