Preseason favorites in single A ( Which districts are strong this year)

gwh

Is it jealousy which makes you people so unpleasant and snarky? If you are proud of your team it means it's time for the sharks to come out? Sad.

i think what everybody is talking about bobcat is that when you lose you make so many excuses. when you win you say you wer just better. kinda like last year when we beat you by 40 it was because we are AAA. so what's it gonna be this year ? when you beat us? are you just bettter? or if we beat ya is it cause we are AAA?

So I guess we're just making excuses too with our Kara Meadows out. I am pretty sure they won't be playing any AAA schools in the district tournament, region, substate, etc. We won't either. We're young but good and we don't expect to be as strong without Kara and losing our other starter. I get sick of reading the all these nasty comments too. Why don't you talk about your own teams instead of jumping all over everyone? When Molly Heady was hurt for us a few years ago were we supposed to be as good? Injuries hurt teams. That is a fact. Why are you talking about White Co? Isn't that your school?

I knew the game could go either way. Trenton is a good team and South Gibson is as well. South Gibson missed a ton of 5 foot shots and Trenton had a ton of offensive rebounds and was very athletic. I predict both teams to have a good year. Peabody and South Gibson both are in similar positions. They both need to be the 2 seed in their district to avoid Gibson County and Westview until the finals of the tournament.

i think what everybody is talking about bobcat is that when you lose you make so many excuses. when you win you say you wer just better. kinda like last year when we beat you by 40 it was because we are AAA. so what's it gonna be this year ? when you beat us? are you just bettter? or if we beat ya is it cause we are AAA?

Couldn't have said it better myself! Tired of the double standard!

• Upvote 1

I knew the game could go either way. Trenton is a good team and South Gibson is as well. South Gibson missed a ton of 5 foot shots and Trenton had a ton of offensive rebounds and was very athletic. I predict both teams to have a good year. Peabody and South Gibson both are in similar positions. They both need to be the 2 seed in their district to avoid Gibson County and Westview until the finals of the tournament.

....or the 3 seed.  Wouldn't the 3 seed avoid them as well?