• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
blazer1set

What is the best IFL game never played?

On 12/17/2019 at 3:06 PM, 32hammer said:

Your buddy is delusional. I'm not a Maryville guy, but no one can say with any credibility that the rebs are scared to play someone.

All that great talent that had just graduated was on the team when Alcoa beat them in '12 by multiple TDs.

How many of those players that were Fulton's "Best Talent" ended up playing football in the SEC? They ran up scores on teams with less talent, never played a quality opponent, almost lost to a 7-4 Carter team (18-12 was the final score) and Beat Trezvant by just 9 points in the title game.

Maryville and Alcoa would have beaten them by at least two scores in 2013 and 2014.

Alcoa went to Fulton and beat them and the Knoxville Refs, 30-7. And, that 2012 team was not one of Alcoa's better teams and did not make it to the championship game. That game was so badly called, it may be the reason that Alcoa and Fulton do not play anymore.

VIDEO OF THE GAME

• Like 1

Hoover Bucs vs Permian Panthers. Hoover had a 14 point lead in the 1st half. Permian bit down and hit Hoover in the mouth with a forced fumble and a pick 6 the tide changed. They tied it up at 20 and the 4th qtr Permian grinded it out with QB sneaks and mis direction after doing play actions for the whole 3rd qtr. Permian put the game away with a 39 yard field goal to win a classic 30 to 27

Not really what some would consider a classic game but personally I wish I couldve seen Elizabethton and Db last year. Still think DB was better

Just now, STARSNBARS said:

Allinwick '73 vs. Loss Angelees Timptashun ov tha Longerray Leegue (any yeer)

Los Angeles Temptation 04/24/16 | Ladies football league, Legends football,  Football league:popcorneater:

I heard dat!!!

20 hours ago, BroadwayBarberShop said:

Alnwick never lost a football game. 

This is the correct answer. Alnwick will forever be undefeated.....and the curse will continue until the powers to be wise up. 

1 hour ago, MLREB said:

This is the correct answer. Alnwick will forever be undefeated.....and the curse will continue until the powers to be wise up. 

FALCONS > CARDINALS

23 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Allinwick '73 vs. Loss Angelees Timptashun ov tha Longerray Leegue (any yeer)

Los Angeles Temptation 04/24/16 | Ladies football league, Legends football,  Football league:popcorneater:

I could definitely get ... Behind ... this team ! LOL :wub:

On 9/10/2015 at 11:17 AM, milo118 said:

89 Gallatin Green Wave vs 94 Riverdale Warriors. That would be a battle for sure.

Saw both. I’ll take the Warriors. Second best team that I ever saw play in Tennessee.