Maryville (4-0) @ Science Hill (3-0)

Tornado89

Here's to a good game next week and to good weather.  As far as I know, this is MHS first trip to Johnson City for Football.  Safe travels and bring many "turnovers" with you! 

I'd like to see SH play well in this game.I just think the Rebs will probably do enough and  call off the dogs after a four touchdown lead.Something the rest of the conference can also look forward to seeing .                                                                                                                                  

Edited by BatmanDB

The Exodus of State School fans at the end of Thursdays game will never be forgotten by the living Soots fan.

Let's reminisce.

On highlanders down the field

rolling up a high score

tear into the end zone smashing through that line

GO SCOTS GO!

Send a rousing cheer on high

and our boys will shine

We're gonna fight fight fight

We're gonna fight fight fight

For good ole Maryville!

Fellers and rw87....Eye sleeped inn twoday aftur stayin' upp haif tha nite and eye heer bye reelint thiz thread two Nader89...... :flower:

Eye jist hoap we cain keap hit clost on Supeeriur's carpit....Thay iz one ov tha biggust teems eye've sean and Mairvul neads two git sum playurs baick onn tha feeled.... :popcorneater:

Was hoping all them big guys graduated last year. We'll need our little fellers to step up big this week. Loved watching #51 and #7 go at it fri nite. Good football!

Fellers and rw87....Eye sleeped inn twoday aftur stayin' upp haif tha nite and eye heer bye reelint thiz thread two Nader89...... :flower:

Eye jist hoap we cain keap hit clost on Supeeriur's carpit....Thay iz one ov tha biggust teems eye've sean and Mairvul neads two git sum playurs baick onn tha feeled.... :popcorneater:

This means a lot to me....thanks ;)