Week 6: Oneida @ GP

crow

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! when my old pal kaz is gona step in the ring with an ol big bear brother the ol nature boy I say the 17 whooooooo the 17 time world heavyweight champ is gona be ringside. ol kaz knows the figure four leg lock brother whooooooo. keep on kazin' kaz> whooooo!! until then my brothers I'm always near never far neither here nor there I'm a lear jet flyin limo ridin stylin and profilin kiss stealin wheelin dealin son of a gun I am the best there was the best there is and the best there's gona be I am the one and only nature boy ric flair WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

That did the trick.....I'm in the JuJu Hut with my tights on, lacing the boots up as we speak...!  Although I've never wrestled a bear before, with the Nature Boy in the corner I'm not too worried!  Then again, have you seen what I look like in speedos and boots....?!! :blush:

Just wish Flair showed up every week.....of course he goes off to Space Mountain way too often.  I guess you got to roll down victory lane with the ladies in tow.  One thing is for sure Brother....if this team had your heart, we'd be OFF THE CHAIN,

GBO.....go big tonight!

Kazanity :thumb:

Fellers it's here!! I have been optimistic bout this game all week. I just hope we show up to play. That big nice fake grass field may make us run faster tonight :) gonna be a great ball game! Pray for a clean game tonight! Indians hit em hard! Real hard!

i won't to see if dem little injuns will keep living up to there name of nofida. they sure didn't have much fight aginst queenback, queens acadimy or halfway. we ready we ready we ready!

You will see when we bust you in the mouth early and keep beatin you while your down! I hope your players don't take cheap shots like they did all week last week just because they are gettin smashed all night! GO INDIANS