Hardin County 2015

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Purple and DHS...are we wagering? $40 on the game, either one of you or both idc...

I take it dhs did not respond?? Cause now you are trying to get me to bite on the bet you offered him.

I am always up for a friendly wager. However I am at Milan every Friday and if I like to pay up or collect in person. Good luck to ya boys though. I sincerely wish them well.

Hardin county this year = Crockett county of last year... All the hype will they be able to handle that come playoff time?

Crockett was good, not great...very 1 dimensional in 2014...and yes better than Hardin 2015...Hardin is a good squad...they haven't faced excellence yet and may not have to

Purple and DHS...are we wagering? $40 on the game, either one of you or both idc...

Have to let u know Thursday hc12

that is all i will argue about because us arguing means nothing and I'm not even from hc but i have been to the 3 big region games and that is my belief bottom line.

Big 3 region games??? They have yet to play NS or Chester co correct??? So outside of Crockett, whom those of us that follow west tn football knew they were way down, who were the other 2???

Chester won their district last year...and NS beat Hardin in 2014...how would any other games be considered bigger???

Edited by dhstennis

Crockett was good, not great...very 1 dimensional in 2014...and yes better than Hardin 2015...Hardin is a good squad...they haven't faced excellence yet and may not have to

Have to let u know Thursday hc12

Big 3 region games??? They have yet to play NS or Chester co correct??? So outside of Crockett, whom those of us that follow west tn football knew they were way down, who were the other 2???

Chester won their district last year...and NS beat Hardin in 2014...how would any other games be considered bigger???[/quote

So what about the bet? Chester County couldn't even beat Adamsville lol,

Well they played Lexington

Lexington didn't win their district last year...Chester did...Crockett did...NS won head to head...that's what I was getting at

?[/quote

So what about the bet? Chester County couldn't even beat Adamsville lol,

Sorry, been posting on the other thread...lets do lunch one day in Jxn...on me win or lose, no rush

Saw someone mention teams who run the wing-t.......There have been a few teams in the past few years who would run the wing-t all over HC, many of these teams have been in smaller classifications than HC, so you can take that crap somewhere else

Read my lips !! Ain't no one running true wingT crap on HC! Plain enough for ya?