Dobbuns Bent-It vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Great game Rebels another lead pipe stone cold beat down to one of them "Big Boys".

As someone said above I remember when many were disrespectful of the Rebs when they were in the second largest class 4A several years ago. Guess that's not happening now!!!

It's perfectly understandable that myself or anyone years ago would have thought Maryville wouldn't have done what they have in the top class.Now,whats not understandable is someone who watched this game and thought DB just had an off night and is right there with Maryville.That's either a little bit of ego or maybe arrogance.God knows there is plenty of each around Kingsport and this program.I hate this for those boys that have bought into this since they were in grade school.A lot of fine athletes and great young men that deserve better.My hats off to Maryville and what you have in football,I wish Kingsport had the same.There is always other sports and the best band in the state.I've never been a band guy but DB has a great one.

It's perfectly understandable that myself or anyone years ago would have thought Maryville wouldn't have done what they have in the top class.Now,whats not understandable is someone who watched this game and thought DB just had an off night and is right there with Maryville.That's either a little bit of ego or maybe arrogance.God knows there is plenty of each around Kingsport and this program.I hate this for those boys that have bought into this since they were in grade school.A lot of fine athletes and great young men that deserve better.My hats off to Maryville and what you have in football,I wish Kingsport had the same.There is always other sports and the best band in the state.I've never been a band guy but DB has a great one.

The DB band has to be the best marching band I've ever heard. Seen them twice this year. Remarkable.

Dude are you the one that throws the diplomas in the cars as they drive by over there at alcoa?

My son caught one of those diplomas. Good for a full ride at TN Tech in Electrical Engineering. My last one at Alcoa hopes to catch one with enough words and numbers to get a ride in Mechanical Engineering. Sure glad my boys can catch.

Been watching Maryville games for over 40 years. That was one of the best games I ever seen a Maryville team play. They looked great the other night. Dobyns Bennet has a good football team but Maryville made them look bad. Dobyns Bennet has a great band.

RR, is the running back by committee something Maryville has done all year? I was also suprised in the disparity of receiver yards between Brock and their #2 receiver

Been watching Maryville games for over 40 years. That was one of the best games I ever seen a Maryville team play.  They looked great the other night. Dobyns Bennet has a good football team but Maryville made them look bad. Dobyns Bennet has a great band.

Looked even better in Person RR !! LOL