Smyrna Bulldogs come into the Blackman Blaze Inferno on a Hot streak.

Blaze45

I don't really see this as an upset but more like a battle of the consistent teams and I have to give the nod to the Bulldogs in this one. The one thing you can say about they is they have been workman like all year and gotten better each week. They just seem to be headed in the right direction. Bulldogs win this one but look for a chance to rebound in the playoffs for the Blaze.

Congrats to the Blaze. You guys handled the elements far better than we did. Got some breaks. The fumble forward and triple tip drill for a TD. But all in all you have to be able to overcome the weather and tough breaks to beat a good team like Blackman. Wished that we would have played all game with the same intensity that we did on the scoring drives. Especially the second scoring drive. Offensively we have to be able to produce when we play those tough defenses like the one we faced last night. But as a Bulldog fan I have to say we are going to be fine. No reason to sell the farm or start calling for a coaching change like some other nearby program. If you would have seen us in the spring you would have said that we would have been blown out by 40 or more last night. The coaching staff has brought this team a long way. And it was evident in the way we played even with the loss. And the players have bought into it. We have some work to do but we will get better and I hope we meet each other again in the playoffs. Go Dawgs!!!

Edited by milo118

Congrats to the Blaze. You guys handled the elements far better than we did. Got some breaks. The fumble forward and triple tip drill for a TD. But all in all you have to be able to overcome the weather and tough breaks to beat a good team like Blackman. Wished that we would have played all game with the same intensity that we did on the scoring drives. Especially the second scoring drive. Offensively we have to be able to produce when we play those tough defenses like the one we faced last night. But as a Bulldog fan I have to say we are going to be fine. No reason to sell the farm or start calling for a coaching change like some other nearby program. If you would have seen us in the spring you would have said that we would have been blown out by 40 or more last night. The coaching staff has brought this team a long way. And it was evident in the way we played even with the loss. And the players have bought into it. We have some work to do but we will get better and I hope we meet each other again in the playoffs. Go Dawgs!!!

First time in a while that Coach Williams has a solid staff. Had a big problem with turnover for a few years that wasn't his fault and now has something that you can build some consistency on. I would like to see Smyrna work in Fultz more, with 2 backs like they have, you can wear down a defense over the course of a game like the Blaze did last night