Greeneville vs Sullivan South

BVDevil

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I don't see much of a game here BVD.I'll probably wait until the playoffs now to catch the Devils.Almost forgot.Did you really think DB would do better last night.

Well bro, i knew Murvull would win and probably big, i just didnt see 49 in the first half, but i didnt realize how bad DB's D was/is.

How do you see your district finishing? I'm sure you guys will win it but the Knoxville paper had a lot of teams in your league with one loss.

well, the Devils are the clear cut class of the league this year it would appear. the 3 other teams are anyones guess at this point. Right now, i'll go with Cherokee, S. East and S. south in no particular order. I didnt see catholic losing like they have this year, but i doubt anyone else did either. playoff seedings will be interesting to say the least.

South will struggle in this one especially with the loss of our QB and main offensive threat for the season.  Our run D is not bad but we haven't seen much speed the past few games.  South will try to control the clock with the run game and does have an experienced line and backs that run hard but it probably won't be enough to test the Devils.  Unfortunately I say the devils will win easily and the race for 2nd,3rd and 4th place in the conference will be interesting. 

well, the Devils are the clear cut class of the league this year it would appear. the 3 other teams are anyones guess at this point. Right now, i'll go with Cherokee, S. East and S. south in no particular order. I didnt see catholic losing like they have this year, but i doubt anyone else did either. playoff seedings will be interesting to say the least.

The Irish have played a brutal early schedule and injuries haven't helped any. Still missing key players but by the time the playoffs arrive they should be at full strength.  We knew that CPA, Fulton and Belfry would be very tough games (all three were defending state champs, Belfry and Fulton two time state champions).  Central is better then people think.