District Results

Tuffnut

I didn't see the ND vs Smith game. I know for a fact Smith had out several starters and that it wouldn't even be a game because of it. (Just sayn) The CCS vs Magnet game was a good one but CCS didn't impress at all. I'm gonna say ND wins the Region again beating CCS for a 6th straight time. I would have liked to see how Smith co would have sized up with their starting lineup. I saw them play a few games and they looked better than CCS or Magnet. Sounds like the Irish is gonna get back to the big dance once again. (Just sayn)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was 4-0 in the first 30.....after that, Shim subbbed big and put on the brakes.....the second half, SC pretty much parked the bus in the back......dont know how good the 1 or 2 that were out are, but this is what can be assumed.......the last time they were at ND, they brought one of those girls that had played with here sisters up at LA and was supposed to be the new state record holder in assist and went 6-1 and 1 on them.....5-0 in the 1st if that is remembered correct

dont know if we are going to the big dance or not....have beat one of those tuff District 5 or 6 teams and it will be difficult to keep dominatin CCS like that

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

it was 4-0 in the first 30.....after that, Shim subbbed big and put on the brakes.....the second half, SC pretty much parked the bus in the back......dont know how good the 1 or 2 that were out are, but this is what can be assumed.......the last time they were at ND, they brought one of those girls that had played with here sisters up at LA and was supposed to be the new state record holder in assist and went 6-1 and 1 on them.....5-0 in the 1st if that is remembered correct

dont know if we are going to the big dance or not....have beat one of those tuff District 5 or 6 teams and it will be difficult to keep dominatin CCS like that

Yes I remember that as well. This Smith co team MUCH better group of young ladies. They had way to much BAGGAGE the last time they were there. As far as the all time assist leaded im 99.9% positive her old man was keeping the books so that record isn't worth the paper it's written on! As much as I disagree with Smith co coach I know he was and is very glad to be rid of papa and his offspring! Im gonna have to get to chatt and watch this ND team. You are correct in saying beating CCS the last 5 time is an accomplishment. CCS is due an upset.

CCS @ Murf. Central.

Murf Central came out flat and CCS put an early goal in. CCS had better speed than Central, and this allowed them to get several corner kicks, but they could not capitalize. However, Central possessed the ball for much of the game, but CCS' defense played great. Central just could not get off any real good shots on goal. They might have had three good opportunities all game.

I'm not much on predictions, but it will be a huge upset if Boyd or Grace join ND or CCS at the state tournament. I think both ND and CCS advance to the Boro next week regardless of what happens on Thursday. Both Boyd and Grace do have very good coaches, so maybe they can scheme something up. I taught the current Boyd coach a lesson in how to win a playoff game with an undermanned team a few years ago in a middle school game, so hopefully he forgot.

Anybody from Chattanooga seen WHH,WH,Page or CPA play? How do those teams compare?

I've only seen WHH and CPA but know several kids on WH and Page.

I've seen CPA, Page, ND, and CCS. All four are very good teams. JMO, Anyone of these teams could beat each on any given day. 

Yes I remember that as well. This Smith co team MUCH better group of young ladies. They had way to much BAGGAGE the last time they were there. As far as the all time assist leaded im 99.9% positive her old man was keeping the books so that record isn't worth the paper it's written on! As much as I disagree with Smith co coach I know he was and is very glad to be rid of papa and his offspring! Im gonna have to get to chatt and watch this ND team. You are correct in saying beating CCS the last 5 time is an accomplishment. CCS is due an upset.

actuallly think papa had wrote one of the articles about the record on a website of his if is recalled

actually think its been 11 or 12 games since CCS have taken the Irish...2 or 3 of those were even scores.....but its 5 region and District championships in a row for the Lady Irish......dont knoiw if CCS is ever due an upset against ND; but with them being as good as they are and well coached; one might say that odds would have them beatin us eventually in a game...and as CC said; would be an extremely massive upset if by Boyd and or Grace if ND and or CCS is missin from Siegel Park next week