Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Waker I don't know who you are but why would you get on here and post that? Dylan worked harder than anyone on the team this offseason to get ready for his Jr season and to have something like this happen is horrible...It happened less than 3 hours ago...geez...if anything I hope it brings our boys closer together and they win out for DJ!

Hate to hear it for any player, WC had a scare with our preseason all state wide receiver and defensive end but wasn't as serious as first thought.

Hate it for the kid; but how is that "bad news" for the Mustangs?... Wasn't there a bunch of smack talk just earlier this week saying the Mustangs offense doesn't rely on one player as was leveled against WC?... Should be full steeds ahead then.

We will be just fine...we will have another back step in and take his place and keep on rolling...this may bring the boys closer together and be exactly what we need to get to Cookeville.

Waker I don't know who you are but why would you get on here and post that? Dylan worked harder than anyone on the team this offseason to get ready for his Jr season and to have something like this happen is horrible...It happened less than 3 hours ago...geez...if anything I hope it brings our boys closer together and they win out for DJ!

first off, don't tell me what to post and what not to post. I've listened to you spew garbage on here all year, and ive let it go. And the result of that is everyone thinks all the Huntingdon fans are pricks. But really you are the prick. Second, it was already posted on the Huntingdon- CA thread, so it wasn't a secret.
  • Upvote 1

Hate it for the kid; but how is that "bad news" for the Mustangs?... Wasn't there a bunch of smack talk just earlier this week saying the Mustangs offense doesn't rely on one player as was leveled against WC?... Should be full steeds ahead then.

Exactly...Yall was ALLLL over us saying we had no team without "the coaches son".

we didn't say our season was over or anything but if you lose you're starting QB to injury no matter how many weapons you have it's a huge lose

Sounds to me it would be the exact same "bad news" if WC lost Rice.... But that's not what the mealy mouths from the Stangs was saying earlier in that the Stang offense didn't rely on one player like that.

I'm not insighting nothing but repeating what your own Stang fans bragged about.

So either he is a loss or he's not... If he is; then the Stang's offense suffers a loss from it no matter what the blowhard's say.

Edited by Big Bigby