Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Maybe 10 or 15 carries but nowhere near 25. We don't need another back to get hurt. Need players for the playoff not to be over used for a season game. Trying to win a championship not just 1 game so keep players as fresh as you can to have a deep run into the playoffs

I hope our players and coaches don't have the same line of thinking that you do. Let's win the the region and prove we even belong in the conversation about the state championship before we start worrying about saving players to get there

So your signature win comes from a historically good program indeed, yet who appears way down, *almost* to the level of Collinwood level of play, but still better.... I have been looking at the schedules and my conclusion is Region 6 is down this year with the 2 best defenses in it playing this Friday.... Even Collinwood has the reputation as once a strong program but is way down.

This thread reads as WC knows what they are facing in all the hype built up in Huntingdon; but I think Huntingdon doesn't know what they are in store for having all the easy wins against down programs this year...

Good offenses always look 'Great' against weak defenses.

mTp looks good against down teams like Collinwood and others too until they meet a good defense in WC, CA and the like.

This game will be close, but WC wins I believe.

And IF I am wrong? Oh well, I'm wrong. But you WC boys know my record last year on Old Region 6 picks. 😉

our signature win this year is Milan, which is 5-3 and will win at least 2 rounds into 3a football so good win for us.

Huntingdon/ Wayne co is leading in the Titans poll!!! Good job!

yes at 50% today keep it up Huntingdon and WC fans.   Keep going to the Titans Game of the week and keep clicking on the Huntingdon/WC game  Money for both schools. 

Total of 6866 votes so far

Edited by tricklician

So your signature win comes from a historically good program indeed, yet who appears way down, *almost* to the level of Collinwood level of play, but still better.... I have been looking at the schedules and my conclusion is Region 6 is down this year with the 2 best defenses in it playing this Friday.... Even Collinwood has the reputation as once a strong program but is way down.

This thread reads as WC knows what they are facing in all the hype built up in Huntingdon; but I think Huntingdon doesn't know what they are in store for having all the easy wins against down programs this year...

Good offenses always look 'Great' against weak defenses.

mTp looks good against down teams like Collinwood and others too until they meet a good defense in WC, CA and the like.

This game will be close, but WC wins I believe.

And IF I am wrong? Oh well, I'm wrong. But you WC boys know my record last year on Old Region 6 picks. 😉

I will agree Milan is down this year compared to most years. They have gotten better all year long and would probably give us a better game if we played now. I do feel like our non region games were slightly better than Wayne county's. I don't think the game Friday night will be a blowout. I do however think we will win by 14 to 21 points. Just my opinion and you know what they say about those. My opinion is based off the Houston county games and a some of the Scotts hill game. I don't think our boys or our coaches are over looking them this year!

I hope our players and coaches don't have the same line of thinking that you do. Let's win the the region and prove we even belong in conversation about the state championship before we start worrying about saving players to get there

it sounds like somebody wants someone else to be more involved on offense Edited by horse