Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Wow! Look at all the pages of good ole smack talk! Will Wayne County be able to stop HHS running attack? Man to man and load the box, right? Will HHS be able to stop Wayne Co. high powered balance attack? Try and make them one dimensional, right? Play 2 high safeties until they prove they can run it with 6 in the box, right? Good luck to both teams and two great programs!

does WC not have a kicker?

We have a GREAT kicker. He is 1/2 on FGA's making a 26 yarder last week but on the one he missed it wasnt the distance just accuracy. He is 41/47 on PATs and 1 of those was a bad snap and 1 partial block. So he has really only missed maybe 4. He is the best K we have had in many years. Id trust him from under 40 anytime!

We have only went for 2 twice and converted both.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Does WC have a radio broadcast? And is there a pregame broadcast? Station?

YES we do! WWON AM/FM is the station. It is AM 930 or PM 100.7 you can find them on regular radio they pick up as far as Hardin/Lawrence/Perry and Florence Al. But you can also listen on the TuneIn app!!

Sorry no pregame show. Broadcast usuallu starts around 645pm. David Hastings and Bob Turman are the announcers.

We have a GREAT kicker. He is 1/2 on FGA's making a 26 yarder last week but on the one he missed it wasnt the distance just accuracy. He is 41/46 i believe on PATs and 1 or 2 of those where bad snaps and 1 partial block. So he has really only missed maybe 3. He is the best K we have had in many years. Id trust him from under 40 anytime!

thanks, I didn't know. And after PC's predicted score I thought y'all might not have one

Huntingdon wins because: Huntingdon's offensive/defensive line win the line of scrimmage and stop Wayne county's running game all together, they don't give Rice enough time to throw the rock, #44 has a big night, They can replace #11 presence successfully

Wayne County wins because: Coach Rice's defense is very disciplined and gets some stops if needed, they get a good enough run game started to delay the rush on Rice, Huntingdon commits too many petty penalties, and also if Huntingdon can't cover the deep ball

Honestly predict this one to be a shootout and don't see either defense getting too many three and outs. Huntingdon has the better athletes it's no doubt but Wayne County is very disciplined and well coached. Can't wait to see how this one plays out

We have a GREAT kicker. He is 1/2 on FGA's making a 26 yarder last week but on the one he missed it wasnt the distance just accuracy. He is 41/47 on PATs and 1 of those was a bad snap and 1 partial block. So he has really only missed maybe 4. He is the best K we have had in many years. Id trust him from under 40 anytime!

We have only went for 2 twice and converted both.

Well I know a little about Coach Rice and I wouldn't bank on him kicking a 40 yard field goal. Lol