Week 9 Region 5 5a picks

oldfan41

Really??? Two shelbyville coaches hit a SC player on the shelbyville sideline... He went down from the box to adress the situation. Now who lacks class???

No... You clearly were not at the game! I was on the Shelbyville side and that did not happen. However, a coach from their side did decide he wanted to take a stroll over to Shelbyville's side. He changed his mind pretty fast but the cops did get envolved in the situation.

Edited by Jdjones767676

Interested to see what the film shows as far as the sideline incident. Was alot of talking from both teams going on and things got chippy. Good win for the Creek time to put this one to bed and move on to a scrappy Summitt team next week. Good job Red Hawks

After seeing stewarts creeks lack of class I will be rooting for summit, that by the way way beat a good lincoln county team tonight. Stewarts creek really does have some talent just needs to be taught some class especially one player and one coach.

Do you see what happens when we throw it every down? Didn't I say this season lives and dies on the legs of August? We should've beat them 4tds, summit didn't even have their best Rb!

Summit not having TC tonight does make the win that much more surprising. But Coach BC is putting his stamp on the program and the future is bright for the Spartans.