AAA Bracket

clifford20

Congrats to White Station on making the tournament!  That was certainly unexpected.

So what do you all think?

I say Brentwood and Farragut in the final.

The bottom bracket has 3 good teams with OHS, Farragut and Brentwood. 

Siegel and Bearden in the second round might be interesting.  But I think Brentwood and Bearden will face off in the bracket final setting up a Bearden Farragut battle in the losers bracket.  Bearden struggled to win the Sectional while Farragut cruised--it will be interesting to see how they play in the state. 

Would love to see Farragut win this. 

After watching all the teams in AAA play, Brentwood is clearly better than everyone else.  Doesn't mean they won't lose though.  I was very disappointed in Bearden.  Their serve receive/defense is not good.  I expected their hitter...to hit.  But they could never get in a groove.  No way should Siegel beat that team. Siegel plays good defense, but is extremely limited on offense. Looks like Farragut is solid.  I really liked #11.  Their OH is so good, she just couldn't get around the block.  The freshman outside for Brentwood  is the most talented player I have seen in 20 years of TN high school volleyball.  Unreal she is a freshman.  Brentwood is very young.   I still expect FHS and BHS in the final. Farragut's libero is good--like her a lot.   If Houston could play any defense/serve receive at all they would be tough to deal with.