Morristown West at Sevier County (MyVLT game)

Mo West is solid this year. Just looking at their schedule of who they've beat and how many points they're giving up per game will tell you all you need to know. I've seen both of SCs TV games and have not been impressed with them especially given the multiple D1 athletes. It makes me wonder why Packer chose the show 3 SC games this year. I'm taking Motown by 14

I myself haven't been impressed with the Sevier County games I've seen on TV. They seem to be all offense and no defense. Defense wins titles, so that's where we would win the game if it came down to it.

It's gameday. Go Trojans!!!

I've seen both of SCs TV games and have not been impressed with them especially given the multiple D1 athletes. It makes me wonder why Packer chose the show 3 SC games this year. I'm taking Motown by 14

Agreed 100%. The sum definitely doesn't equal the parts.

I know what I believe is the problem but I'll refrain so as not to rile up any of the SC band parents that are lurking. Gonna be some really lean years coming up I'm afraid as this staff is going to have a lot less talent to work with then they've had the previous couple of seasons. 

Agreed 100%. The sum definitely doesn't equal the parts.

I know what I believe is the problem but I'll refrain so as not to rile up any of the SC band parents that are lurking. Gonna be some really lean years coming up I'm afraid as this staff is going to have a lot less talent to work with then they've had the previous couple of seasons.

I think I know what you're referring to. If so we're on the same page. Next 2-3 years are gonna be tough. Got some good groups coming up though. Just gotta get numbers back up after NV pulls a lot away.

Mo West is solid this year. Just looking at their schedule of who they've beat and how many points they're giving up per game will tell you all you need to know. I've seen both of SCs TV games and have not been impressed with them especially given the multiple D1 athletes. It makes me wonder why Packer chose the show 3 SC games this year. I'm taking Motown by 14

Because we are the most exciting thing on TV.