A-AA Murfreesboro

keepitclean

Other topics were getting a little more testy than I care to read or participate in so here's one a little more light hearted.  Predictions for Murfreesboro.  Mine are:

Greeneville

CPA

Notre Dame

CCS

Page

CAK

Team from west

Team from west

I have seen the first six but nobody from the west so I do not have a clue there.  I think the winner comes from one of the first four listed but the blind draw (which I am not a fan of) can make one half of draw more lopsided than the other.

The team missing is Knox Catholic.  They appear to be down for their standards and I believe only two of three from Greeneville, CAK and KC can make it.  CAK has beaten KC twice and Greeneville is strong.

ND and CPA have been the most consistent with no bad losses.  However ND only has one quality win (CCS) and only tied KC.

CCS has the most impressive wins but also some of the most puzzling losses/ties. Depending on which CCS team shows up Magnet could take them down Tuesday.

If I had to pick a winner I would say CPA.

Out of the West

Regional Semi

Dyersburg vs Lexington

Westview vs. Chester County

JCS vs. Raleigh Egypt

Madison vs. Westwood

Regional Champs

toss up vs. Chester County

JCS vs Madison

Sectional

JCS vs ?

? vs Madison

JCS to state out of region 8

Region 7

Lexington, Chester County, and Dyersburg are very close to each other.  Regular season Chester County tied Dyersburg and split with Lexington, Dyersburg lost to Lexington.  Too close to call.

Edited by RebelSoccer

Greenville, CAK, ND, CCS, Page, CPA, Lexington, & Jackson Christian.

Good Luck to everyone.

Glad to see that multiplier is still working.

Will 6 of these be in DII in 2017?

Will Booger still be talking trash? :)

Who knows what Booger will do? We all know he likes to gab. However, if those schools go div 1 the magnet schools will take their place. You know, teams like MCM who routinely beat region opponents. Beating a team by 17 goals doesn't make you better. Improving your schedule helps do that. Right?

I hope, and believe they should, all go Div 1. It makes the class deeper and creates more competition. Then the public schools can start working on building quality local youth teams like White House and Page have done.

congrats to all that earned their way to Murfreesboro. Year round hard work with quality coaching pays off again....CC; cant wait till Wednesday to watch the Lady Irish try to make another run; that 1 and only quality win keepitclean said ND had must have been the only one needed...nobody else takes on that schedule of Shims......the multiplier could be 2x what it is and most of these teams still dance.....Bottom feeders are bottom feeders, thats what they do; no matter how much of the division moves on in 2017......catfish live on the bottom; that why they are catfish

Booger puts out a special grats to the coach and girls at Greeneville...a PUB that plays a quality schedule; taking on privates throughout the years and beating them....knocked off a private to get to get to state.....what a great example of  girls working year round and quality coaching..they have done well with their club program up there too.....dedicated and not looking for a handout.....CAK has struggled with them the last 2 or 3 years and CCS barely got by them this year......would be seriously suprised if they dont make noise in Murfreesboro

Congrats again for those on their way to the Dance; theres nothing like it.....proud of all the girls

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger