Dobyns Bennett vs Jeff County

DBGRAD70

DB has dropped the last 3 in a row.     For those of you already throwing in the towel on the Jeff Co. game, do you know when was the last time DB dropped 4 in a row?     A. 1985     B.  1975    C. 1965

And for those of you conceding the Science Hill game, when was the last time it was 5 in a row?   A. 1950      B. 1940      C.  1930

BTW, no way DB loses to Jeff Co so the above questions are really a moot point

DB has dropped the last 3 in a row.     For those of you already throwing in the towel on the Jeff Co. game, do you know when was the last time DB dropped 4 in a row?     A. 1985     B.  1975    C. 1965

And for those of you conceding the Science Hill game, when was the last time it was 5 in a row?   A. 1950      B. 1940      C.  1930

BTW, no way DB loses to Jeff Co so the above questions are really a moot point

Just going from memory I think the answer to the first question is B. I think the record was 5-5 that year and the worst record ever for a DB team. With a loss to JC Friday night it will set the stage for DB to have the worst record in the long history of the school. I don't recall them ever losing 5 in a row.

Just going from memory I think the answer to the first question is B. I think the record was 5-5 that year and the worst record ever for a DB team. With a loss to JC Friday night it will set the stage for DB to have the worst record in the long history of the school. I don't recall them ever losing 5 in a row.

4 in a row was   A.  1985

5 in a row was   A.  1950

Relax, neither is going to happen this year.    The Jeff Co win may not be by much, it may not be pretty, but it will be a win.

4 in a row was   A.  1985

5 in a row was   A.  1950

Relax, neither is going to happen this year.    The Jeff Co win may not be by much, it may not be pretty, but it will be a win.

Lucky it was only 5 in a row,The 1950 team had the worst record DB ever had.2-8.Can you imagine being on that team after DB had only lost 1 game in the five years before 1950 and won 3 state titles between 1945-1948

Edited by BatmanDB

Lucky it was only 5 in a row,The 1950 team had the worst record DB ever had.2-8

Boone would love a 2-8 record instead of 0-10.

BTW, I heard that the Washington County powers that be have approved an unusual, I guess we would call it a fund-raiser project....    They are going to allow Boone to franchise a 7-11 across from the school, all proceeds to go to athletics.    The only catch is they have to rename it to 0-11

Boone would love a 2-8 record instead of 0-10.

BTW, I heard that the Washington County powers that be have approved an unusual, I guess we would call it a fund-raiser project....    They are going to allow Boone to franchise a 7-11 across from the school, all proceeds to go to athletics.    The only catch is they have to rename it to 0-11

The good thing for Boone is they will be playing the 2ed worst team in east Tennesse this week and will win by 21 points.