LaVergne @ Lincoln Co. fan thoughts and predictions

oldfan41

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Lincoln count wins this one because their defense is just to disciplined.  Lavergne has some fantastic athletes, but they are not being utilized correctly.

Falcons- 34

Wolverines- 14

Until last weeks game I would have agreed with u rampage! But I have to say the Coaches made a few changes in the way they did things! First they brought the team out early and got their team really fired up in a very unique way which I think was great. They're usually a very slow starting team b/c their to laid back so cudos to the coach with that idea. 2nd the OC came out with a better game plan and u could tell from the start the players were excited! 3rd the DC had a whole new mindset he allowed his defense to play an aggressive game and the players again responded and it was evident in the final score! They still got more to do but it was very evident that the Coaches made an effort to change and get better and make a run for the playoffs! I'm one fan that was glad to see them finally make a scheme and attitude change in the team!

LC is banged up... LaVergne takes this one

I saw comments after the LC - Summit games about some key players out for LC.

What positions and are they done for the entire season or just a few weeks?

Could just be tempted to mosey on over to this game Friday night.  LHS is really going to have their back to the wall if they don't win...with Indy left to play. 

I always love seeing teams make changes for the better, but there is a big difference in playing Franklin County and Lincoln County.  I hope it is a good ball game. 

I agree rampage but we didn't just beat them we dominated them and totally shut them down. As I said the Wolverines played with a sense of urgency something they have been lacking all season! We came out of the game pretty much unscathed from the injury bug.

Still have the steak and a lot more. Deep fried oreos, chilling cheese fries and I don't know what all. Hill was out last week don't know if it was just that game or not. Barnes is done for the year and his career. Smith was out last week not sure about if his was one week or not. Hall got banged up last week and we had a defenceive end with strep last week. Sure hope we have these guys back as we are going to need them.