3. White County

4. Stone

5. Warren County

6. Rhea County

Media

1. Cumberland County

2. White County

3. Cookeville

Stone/Rhea County (not sure if this is 4/5 or tied - my source was the Sparta paper)

6. Warren County

Edited by Nortney

I'll take Cumberland 1 but will lose 1 maybe 2 in a shockers. Depends how their heads adjust but they will not go undefeated in District 6. I'll pick Cookeville to beatem in a buzzer beater on home court. Rhea County had their identity stolen in last years Tournament by 1 player on an under achieving Warren Co squad. They lost the Head Coach and a bit overrated 1000 point scorer. They'll battle Stone Memorial for 5th/6th in District and will not advance to Regionals - replay of last year. Stone, well 5th/6th - scrappy but not much there. 2-3-4 could be interchangeable. White has new Head Coach and lost key players to graduation. They have a young Big that could mature - they have the best defensive player in District and one of best in State IMO - not a starter last year and named all tourny(?)...and a returning Senior Big that can play. Not very deep. Cookeville is poised to show up. Got better as season progressed last year. Senior(?) PG can run the show - a redheaded Jr that has potential to crush you with 3's - can and probably will play ball at the next level and a Jr (?) big that has huge potential. Lastly, Warren. Graduated 1 starter. Have 4 Seniors returning - all can play - Returning Rhea Co identity thief (Jr?) and may be deepest team for future. Erratic play last year - made coaching changes after a Regional Tournament appearance(?)....who knows. Cookeville beats Jets. Warren shocks White. White looses heartbreaker to Cookeville in OT. Cumberland cruises. Rhea and Stone sidelined from Regionals again. We'll see......it's gonna be fun.

I'll take Cumberland 1 but will lose 1 maybe 2 in a shockers. Depends how their heads adjust but they will not go undefeated in District 6. I'll pick Cookeville to beatem in a buzzer beater on home court. Rhea County had their identity stolen in last years Tournament by 1 player on an under achieving Warren Co squad. They lost the Head Coach and a bit overrated 1000 point scorer. They'll battle Stone Memorial for 5th/6th in District and will not advance to Regionals - replay of last year. Stone, well 5th/6th - scrappy but not much there. 2-3-4 could be interchangeable. White has new Head Coach and lost key players to graduation. They have a young Big that could mature - they have the best defensive player in District and one of best in State IMO - not a starter last year and named all tourny(?)...and a returning Senior Big that can play. Not very deep. Cookeville is poised to show up. Got better as season progressed last year. Senior(?) PG can run the show - a redheaded Jr that has potential to crush you with 3's - can and probably will play ball at the next level and a Jr (?) big that has huge potential. Lastly, Warren. Graduated 1 starter. Have 4 Seniors returning - all can play - Returning Rhea Co identity thief (Jr?) and may be deepest team for future. Erratic play last year - made coaching changes after a Regional Tournament appearance(?)....who knows. Cookeville beats Jets. Warren shocks White. White looses heartbreaker to Cookeville in OT. Cumberland cruises. Rhea and Stone sidelined from Regionals again. We'll see......it's gonna be fun.

I have property in a few counties in District 6 so I can catch games easily. But I will travel to West and East TN to watch a powerhouse team compete - retired- just how I spend my time. An AAU Team that won the TN State Championship Div II is made up of players from this district which I find interesting. They ruffled the feathers of the basketball snobs in TN when they beat some Memphis Flight Nike sponsored yahoos last year and came in 2nd. just fell in love with girls basketball when mine played years ago. It's a more fundamental game.