6AAA Girls

Nortney

Hope everybody had a Thanksgiving. Back to business. Clarkrange is a tuff place to play. They have a great fan base. Place will be packed. Small gym, its a little intimidating. And arguably  one of the best coaches in the state. They have been decimated by injury with the Meadows loss. And losing the guard back to York didn't help. Imo, I think with our talent we come out with a close victory today in a squeaker. And for my "little Petunia" I haven't been impressed with the coaching yet. We may stay where we are. (85, you know who this is and where we are if you think about it.)  And for Summit, maroon and grey are the colors. Anything else is just about blasphemy. Who picks the colors of the travel gear? Go Warriorettes!!

I dont know you as far as I know. I havent really even thought about who you are. Haha

Glad you know me though.

Don't hurt yourself - I never said I was from White Co - I do own land there. Not a big fan of Cookeville as far as living there - never have - never will but decent restaurants.

My draw to the area is no income tax - dale hollow lake - center hill lake and rock island. I fish here mostly in the winter.

I just like girls basketball - since I raised a few - it's still a pure form of the sport - So sweet Jesus please forgive me for living part time in state dominated by the Lady Vols - and Following a region that offers up the lady eagles, lady jets - the androgynous panthers - lady Pioneers and the lady cavs, lady tigers....and yes I got it - the Warriorettes.

Warriorettes lose to Clarkrange by 6 , 39 to 33 . The word is ugly . Our girls are learning a new system and they are struggleing . Didn 't help that we were running man to man plays against a match up zone . Worst Clarkrange team i've seen in several years . Start 2 freshmen and 2 sophmores  . Play pretty good defense . Trying to hang with the warriorettes because i think they will get better . We had 3 girls that would start for Clarkrange , just out of zinc .

I didn't see any players for white county that would start for clarkrange. Clarkrange girls are young and remember they have three of their best players on the bench because of injuries. White county fans cried in the stands all during the game about the refs and bad calls and if anything more should have been called against you especially walking calls.

I didn't see any players for white county that would start for clarkrange. Clarkrange girls are young and remember they have three of their best players on the bench because of injuries. White county fans cried in the stands all during the game about the refs and bad calls and if anything more should have been called against you especially walking calls.

No excuses here, we looked bad. We got a lot of work to do.

Warriorettes passing is as bad as i've ever seen . I can see our inexperienced players doing some of that , but our other girls no . Our girls could be 1 and 3 easy against weak teams , got to get better . Got to get used to a new coaches system . Takes time . Right now it hurts to watch it .