6AAA Girls

Nortney

Hey, there isn't anything else to say about this matter. I'll tell you exactly how it will play out. By the end of season, if were winning, Dodgen will be the best fellow ever. If were losing, we'll da mn him to h e l l. To get on here and start pointing the finger at the girls saying who is better and who is worse is pathetic. You should all be ashamed for doing it. I am not going to point the finger at any of the girls.  But I don't have any problem pointing it at the coach, he's the leader and he should be able to take it, even if his fans cant.  BRING IT ON, boys

Hey, there isn't anything else to say about this matter. I'll tell you exactly how it will play out. By the end of season, if were winning, Dodgen will be the best fellow ever. If were losing, we'll da mn him to h e l l. To get on here and start pointing the finger at the girls saying who is better and who is worse is pathetic. You should all be ashamed for doing it. I am not going to point the finger at any of the girls.  But I don't have any problem pointing it at the coach, he's the leader and he should be able to take it, even if his fans cant.  BRING IT ON, boys

I agree that players should NOT be mentioned by name in any negative way. 

If Stone didn't win a District game last season and hopes are pinned on 3 Freshmen to help them finish 2nd in this District - I'd have to go with White/Cookeville/Warren every night of the week based on ability to handle defensive pressure by veteran players - each respective home court and crowd should be a bit overwhelming to true freshmen. I do not believe either of those 3 teams start freshmen. Unless Stone has found 3 very very special freshmen - no way they finish 2nd. Still think Cookeville ahead of White/Warren but those 3 will be the ones you have to knock off to get to Regional. Cumberland automatic bid.

I believe those freshman are special. All three have tons of success playing aau ball together, and that success has translated to playing great in hs(for now anyways)

my god idk what you people are complaining about. we are 4-1. sure we are playing sloppy but that's pretty dang good. there are alot of teams out there that wished they are 4-1. i haven't said one bad thing about coach d. nobody's pointing fingers at players.

What ever happened to the radio station that covered White Co. basketball?