6AAA Girls

Nortney

I didn't see any players for white county that would start for clarkrange. Clarkrange girls are young and remember they have three of their best players on the bench because of injuries. White county fans cried in the stands all during the game about the refs and bad calls and if anything more should have been called against you especially walking calls.

Big win for White Co. last night. Good job girls!!! Sent Clarkrange home with the silver ball again. I picked cattleman post for reference. Last night I didn't see any Clarkrange girls that would start for White. I've been hard on Dodgen the past couple of months, but I must say, were getting better. And not knocking Clarkrange, they have too many injuries. Best players on the bench. Good luck to them this year.

Pickett co single a, clarkrange single a both have beat you. Clarkrange with one of its weakest teams in years but with lots of young talent. York institute had you beat but the coach got out-coached, and they are worse than Pickett or clarkrange. I still would rather have clarkrange young talent coming up as to have your older girls with not much talent. Triple a should dominate single a if I am not mistaken but that is not what is happening, sorry to bust white county's bubble. Not That Great!!!!

Pickett co single a, clarkrange single a both have beat you. Clarkrange with one of its weakest teams in years but with lots of young talent. York institute had you beat but the coach got out-coached, and they are worse than Pickett or clarkrange. I still would rather have clarkrange young talent coming up as to have your older girls with not much talent. Triple a should dominate single a if I am not mistaken but that is not what is happening, sorry to bust white county's bubble. Not That Great!!!!

See this is why 6aaa cant play single a. If we lose, they tell us none of our girls are good enough to even play on their team. And if we win, Triple a picked on them and should have won in the first place. And that's why triple a shouldn't play them at all, we cant win even if we do win.

The Clarkrange fans are the worst to listen to also. They cry more than any fans in any district. I can hear it now. It was all the injuries, it was the refs, triple a team, their tournament, too hot in the gym. How bout were just better than you. That's the best excuse.

See this is why 6aaa cant play single a. If we lose, they tell us none of our girls are good enough to even play on their team. And if we win, Triple a picked on them and should have won in the first place. And that's why triple a shouldn't play them at all, we cant win even if we do win.

The Clarkrange fans are the worst to listen to also. They cry more than any fans in any district. I can hear it now. It was all the injuries, it was the refs, triple a team, their tournament, too hot in the gym. How bout were just better than you. That's the best excuse.

LOLOLOL, I agree, here's another one, the REFS are terrible. It's always something with CR