6AAA Girls

Nortney

I for one will give the coach a fair chance . We have one starter back and two girls that played as much as some of the starters . Don't think we are down as much as you think . Girls having trouble adjusting to new system .  Time will tell .

Were not as down as one might think, we may not be Cumberland but were not Rhea either. And lets not forget all those girls from last years team, only one is even playing ball this year on a mediocre scholarship. Those girls were good because they played good together. Their wasn't a girl on that team that I would call a "true athlete." Good players for sure.  The chemistry on this years team is off a little. Passes aren't as pretty, plays are off just a little, defense is suspect. New system makes sense for now, but when does that become an old excuse?

Were not as down as one might think, we may not be Cumberland but were not Rhea either. And lets not forget all those girls from last years team, only one is even playing ball this year on a mediocre scholarship. Those girls were good because they played good together. Their wasn't a girl on that team that I would call a "true athlete." Good players for sure.  The chemistry on this years team is off a little. Passes aren't as pretty, plays are off just a little, defense is suspect. New system makes sense for now, but when does that become an old excuse?

Please define"true athlete" for us followers.

I'd bet with all those years of great coaching under you belt, you'd have this very experienced team playing flawless in no time. Why don't you wait and see how much this team has progressed at tourney time? If they don't meet your great expectations at that point, criticise the coach, the principal, the fans, Coach T posters, and anyone else all you want. Until then, please spare spreading your ignorance.

I'd bet with all those years of great coaching under you belt, you'd have this very experienced team playing flawless in no time. Why don't you wait and see how much this team has progressed at tourney time? If they don't meet your great expectations at that point, criticise the coach, the principal, the fans, Coach T posters, and anyone else all you want. Until then, please spare spreading your ignorance.

Hello Rabbit season, Lets me and you start off with a spelling lesson. This is how you spell criticize. Ignorance is bliss up in your neck of the woods isn't it? Next, I'm not on the coach, I'm for the coach and the girls. I'm actually impressed how the old fans take up for the coach. Makes me to believe that he's got to be a good guy and good for the game. The only thing I'm pointing out is the sloppy play going on. Me and others are wondering when we might start to see progress. It seems like we keep watching the same game over and over.  

And I apologize to you Rabbit season if I stepped on your skirt. Sorry

I would like to know what a"mediocre scholarship" is. I think any scholarship that pays for an education is a blessing.

I would like to know what a"mediocre scholarship" is. I think any scholarship that pays for an education is a blessing.

Well of coarse it is. I didn't  mean to knock it. But its not a full ride to UT vols. Its not even a half ride to Tech. Its a partial to where ever she went. So compared to UConn or UT. I would call it Mediocre. But don't get me wrong, I wish I had a mediocre scholarship, I wouldn't be in the debt I'm in now.