6AAA Girls

Nortney

Round 3, White co. and Clarkrange has split the season so far. Imo, the Warriorettes have turned the corner somewhat. Were not the prettiest winners, but we are winning. Tonight will be no different. Clarkrange will be going home cussing the refs, coaches, players, fans, weather, Obamacare, not winning the lottery, and everything else as usual. Warriorettes by 10.

White Co beats Clarkrange girls . Lamar pulled his starters in the third quarter and never put them back in . They said he got mad at them . Made it a lot easier for the warriorettes . Warriorettes will play 2nd best team they have played friday night . Cookeville  always tough . 

That's a joke. Pulling for the Warriorettes, but we are about to get a couple of losses in the next two weeks im afraid. Hope im wrong !

WC has the record to back up the ranking currently even if the strength of the schedule is lacking. I'm curious if you think having a coach who has put teams in the state tournament on multiple occasions has any influence on the polls? One would think if the voters are paying attention and have analyzed the schedule, they must be counting on your coach to have the team playing really well in late February. Just curious if you think the coaches past performances might be getting WC the benefit of the doubt?

Also, I'm not disrespecting him by calling him coach, just too lazy to look up the proper spelling. If I tried to spell it I would leave out a "d" or "g" or get them backwards.

we do have a good record and we will end up with a good record this year. i said it from the beginning. however, the voter have definitely not watched us play this year because we are just not that good. haven't really played anybody. very sloppy.  been fortunate to win most of the games we have won. we do have some good players and i hope we get better by tourny time. no way we are the 8th best team in tn. in AAA. crossville will beat us by a bunch. and bradley. cookeville will be favored but we could beat them. i think the voters are basing it off last years team and our record. go warriorettes!

Edited by 90warrior

WC has the record to back up the ranking currently even if the strength of the schedule is lacking. I'm curious if you think having a coach who has put teams in the state tournament on multiple occasions has any influence on the polls? One would think if the voters are paying attention and have analyzed the schedule, they must be counting on your coach to have the team playing really well in late February. Just curious if you think the coaches past performances might be getting WC the benefit of the doubt?

Also, I'm not disrespecting him by calling him coach, just too lazy to look up the proper spelling. If I tried to spell it I would leave out a "d" or "g" or get them backwards.

Lazy or dyslexic, his name is Michael Dodgen.( pronounced DODGE-EN).

I think the Warriorettes are ranked because of last year .  This year's team is lucky to be where they are . They have gotten better as the season goes along . Don't think we have any chance against Cumberland Co . Hope i'm wrong . Beat the press and you have a great chance to beat Cumberland Co . Time will tell . 

BIg win for the warriorettes . Played sorta bad and shoot it bad . Real lucky to get out here with a win . I think the crowd was their 6th man . Mindy stopped our offense pretty good . We tried some bad shots caused by the defense . Our offense was standing around to much , moved it a little better in the 4th quarter . Got to play better to stay on the floor with cumberland co . What a great crowd !!!!!!!