6AAA Girls

Nortney

White Co will have trouble beating anybody in that gym . We have shot the ball awful every time we play here , including foul shots . To much advantage for the home team . Our game with Stone will be ugly to . Stone shot the ball bad to . Cookeville beat us at the foul line . I don't know what we shot from the field and foul line , must have been pretty bad .

Edited by summit

Agree with 6aaa about Cumberland coach . Posted i thought should have won coach of the year honors . After to night seeing her on the sidelines acting like that , see why coaches won't vote for her . Ahead 37 and still had starters in , come on . Cumberland Co has a good team , she makes it hard to pull for them . 

Agree with 6aaa about Cumberland coach . Posted i thought should have won coach of the year honors . After to night seeing her on the sidelines acting like that , see why coaches won't vote for her . Ahead 37 and still had starters in , come on . Cumberland Co has a good team , she makes it hard to pull for them . 

They are almost as cocky as White Co. boys.

They are almost as cocky as White Co. boys.

I watched White Co boys play too. Didnt see what you are reffering to as being cocky. My comments and assessment of the Cumberland Co Coach had absolutely Zero to do with the way the kids on the team acted. In my opinion, the Cumberland Co players acted fine, not cocky. It was all of the idiotic yelling, screaming & body antics from the coach on the sidelines. It was like she forgot to take her medication or something. I was embarrassed for her. It was almost funny watching someone act so erratic. Obviously she is not respected by the other coaches in the district. Interested in seeing how she acts tomorrow night against Cookeville.

Difference between White County boys coach and Cumberland County girls coach on the sidelines is not even a question to debate.  

Summit you should know why Cumberland County coach does not get the coach of the year award you have been around this league for awhile and know what former coaches you hang around with have said and felt about the way she has coached and handled herself in the past.  

Been around Sparta teams all my life . Last few years have had one or two boys that weren't prefect . But this years team is the finest group of kids we're ever had  . Best mannered kids i're ever seen . If being good is cocky , then i quess you're right . Cumberland Co coach is a good person til she stepped on the court . I for one will be hoping she does better . also hoping for a Warriorettes win .

Coach Miller is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. My kids played for her and would run through a wall if she asked. Yes she is animated on the sidelines, but it is never in a negative way or directed at the opposing team or coach. Her teams have always played with a high energy level and that is a direct reflection on her.

I agree that she is a nice person . Her actions on the sideline hurt her with the other coaches and fans . She also runs up the score and plays her starters to long . Last year against White Co we were down pretty good and took our starters out . She left her starters in and was 35 ahead . Stuff like that is why she is unpopular with coaches and fans . Her not getting coach of the year is a joke . I feel for her at times . Good luck against Cookeville .. 

im not gonna comment on radika and i know this is a girls thread but for a couple people to get on here and say our boys are cocky is laughable. not only do i agree with what summit said about this being the finest group of young men. they are. they all also make good grades and are christians. they play for each other. they help up other kids  from other teams when they fall down. i can go on and on. but saying these boys are cocky. i just don't get. sorry.