Knox Grace beats Catholic 5-1

Page beats Fairview 2-1

CPA beats Richland 7-0

Heritage wins (not sure of score)

White house wins (not sure of score)

Greeneville wins (not sure of score)

CCS wins 1-0

Notre Dame wins (5-0 I think)

Help fill in the others (and correct if I am wrong)... These are just the ones I know about.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAK beats Rockwood 5-0

Page beats Fairview 2-1

CPA beats Richland 7-0

CCS wins 1-0

Help fill in the others (and correct if I am wrong)... These are just the ones I know about.

Coach will you guys catch WHH, WH, or Page? You guys would have to be favorites in all those games.

I mentioned that WH has a really deep group of freshmen. They're a great example of a small town having a good youth program while getting quality coaching. That should be fun to watch the next two years. Good luck in the tourney.

Coach will you guys catch WHH, WH, or Page? You guys would have to be favorites in all those games.

I mentioned that WH has a really deep group of freshmen. They're a great example of a small town having a good youth program while getting quality coaching. That should be fun to watch the next two years. Good luck in the tourney.

We might be "favorites" but those three teams will BRING it if we play them.  We have Page this Thursday, and depending on the outcome, will have either White House or Heritage on Saturday.  None of these games will be easy.

i think big G is right, all of those teams are tough. having seen them all play, i think CPA and Page should advance to the state tournament.

i couldnt decide which game to go watch last night so i picked the Page-Fairview game. glad i didnt pick CPA-Richland, that was over before it started. I was impressed with Page and their speed, but i was also impressed with Fairview and the way they countered. this was a great game, both teams had chances and not having seen Fairview play before and seeing they had a good record i was curious. they showed they are good going toe-to-toe with what i think is a state final favorite, i even think Page thought the game would not be as close as it was.hats off to both on a great game.

i think big G is right, all of those teams are tough. having seen them all play, i think CPA and Page should advance to the state tournament.

i couldnt decide which game to go watch last night so i picked the Page-Fairview game. glad i didnt pick CPA-Richland, that was over before it started. I was impressed with Page and their speed, but i was also impressed with Fairview and the way they countered. this was a great game, both teams had chances and not having seen Fairview play before and seeing they had a good record i was curious. they showed they are good going toe-to-toe with what i think is a state final favorite, i even think Page thought the game would not be as close as it was.hats off to both on a great game.

Fairview is a good but not great team. CPA would beaten them soundly. I watched Fairview get outplayed 3-0 by Gallatin mid season. In fact Gallatin had a F who gave Fairview a ton of trouble so Im certain CPAs forwards would have done the same or worse.

With that being said Fairview had some quality players and were well coached.

The Page vs CPA rematch should be a fun one.

CAK beats Rockwood 5-0

Page beats Fairview 2-1

CPA beats Richland 7-0

CCS wins 1-0

What stands out in these scores is Knox Grace.....I saw them last year and I know they were very young, but to beat Catholic like that, Whoa. Can someone fill in some details about these two teams.

What stands out in these scores is Knox Grace.....I saw them last year and I know they were very young, but to beat Catholic like that, Whoa. Can someone fill in some details about these two teams.

I talked to a CAK parent last night, and she seemed to think that perhaps Catholic's starting goalie was out (possible nose break)?

CAK beat Grace 5-0 during regular season, but I don't know details on that, either.  

Either way, it is a great win for Grace.

The newspaper article said their keeper made 20 saves in the game.

We might be "favorites" but those three teams will BRING it if we play them.  We have Page this Thursday, and depending on the outcome, will have either White House or Heritage on Saturday.  None of these games will be easy.

thinkin it will be yall and WH....Heritage can not play with DCurtis's group......they might be able to put yall on the ropes some

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: