Tennessee High (5-3) @ David Crockett (4-5)

THSSpectre7

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be a get right game for THS in my opinion. Sir Shuff should be back to full form and I expect the Vikings to get the W easily after Crockett gives us a good fight for a half or so. Think we have too many weapons for DC to handle and the defense has been solid except for a few lapses against Sevier.

THS 34 DC 14

Slight correction to the subject line, Crockett is 4-4 but will be 4-5 after this game.

Crockett ends up 5-5 for the year after beating Boone (0-10) in next week's Musket bowl.

That means THS ends up 6-4 because the Vikings have MoWest next week.

Crockett and Boone don't make the playoffs this year so good luck to THS as you represent the Tri-cities in 5A, I think you have what it takes to get to Round 2.

Vikings have solid game and Crockett gets a healthy dose of #22. Vikings had nice surprise in #21 last week. Don't know final numbers but believe he out rushed #22. Maybe this will be the key to opening up the offense. How good would it look to spread it out and have 22, 5, 21, and 16 on the field at one time.

Vikes 31 pioneers 14

Slight correction to the subject line, Crockett is 4-4 but will be 4-5 after this game.

Crockett ends up 5-5 for the year after beating Boone (0-10) in next week's Musket bowl.

That means THS ends up 6-4 because the Vikings have MoWest next week.

Crockett and Boone don't make the playoffs this year so good luck to THS as you represent the Tri-cities in 5A, I think you have what it takes to get to Round 2.

Ah my bad. I just looked at the record put on unapproved website. Shouldn't matter too much

Vikings have solid game and Crockett gets a healthy dose of #22. Vikings had nice surprise in #21 last week. Don't know final numbers but believe he out rushed #22. Maybe this will be the key to opening up the offense. How good would it look to spread it out and have 22, 5, 21, and 16 on the field at one time.

Vikes 31 pioneers 14

Would be awesome to have them on the field all the time, but it 's not gonna happen. i remember a coach a few short years ago who had ALL his playmakers on the field at one time...As I remember that worked out pretty well. with that said we will be up against. 11 men in the box all night...AGIAN!!  But we will eventually wear them down..I'll say the game will be closer than it should be though.

Crockett is a team that will play you hard for quite some time so you really can't take your foot off the pedal against the Pioneers. That said, if they had the talent to match their drive they could really be something but that doesn't ever seem to be the case. I for sure won't be surprised if it is close up until midway through the 3rd when the depth of THS puts us over the line and we start clicking on offense and just score crazily (kinda like with South earlier this year).

Vikes 31 pioneers 14

Would be awesome to have them on the field all the time, but it 's not gonna happen. i remember a coach a few short years ago who had ALL his playmakers on the field at one time...As I remember that worked out pretty well. with that said we will be up against. 11 men in the box all night...AGIAN!!  But we will eventually wear them down..I'll say the game will be closer than it should be though.

One would think that this game would be a perfect opportunity to try a different approach knowing that if we don't change it up offensively West is going to no doubt pitch us an embarrassing  shut out. 

Crockett is a team that will play you hard for quite some time so you really can't take your foot off the pedal against the Pioneers. That said, if they had the talent to match their drive they could really be something but that doesn't ever seem to be the case. I for sure won't be surprised if it is close up until midway through the 3rd when the depth of THS puts us over the line and we start clicking on offense and just score crazily (kinda like with South earlier this year).

I sure hope you're right! Because even though the Vikings have never lost to Crockett, and last year was the first time we've had less than at 4 touchdown victory over the Pioneers;  I have to say that this is the first year I've actually been worried that we could possibly lose the game.  :huh:

Edited by Cap1