Sullivan N at Gatlinburg Pittman for #2 seed.

harley04

Im giving GP 7 for being at home but SN +14 for the win.7-0!Sounds like i know what im doing......BUT UNDOUBTLY I DONT!Down to 71 in picks.Upsets didnt go my way!Shame on you for pickin those Devils!!

I learned my lesson. You know I'm thinking you fellers will play SP to see who goes to the state. It may sound crazy but i just don;t see anyone beating either in the 1st 3 rounds. Coalfield could be the exception.

We have had our share of run ins with AE over the years alway late in season, Rockwood can't remember ever playing them. If we  play rockwood they would probley just mercy rule us put 2nd in maybe like 42-7,AE on the other hand will score 70 if they can and on our pass Def. they can. So a nice quite out of town loss, might be the way to end this season. Our region has 1 good team and if they go to state I will be at the game :mrgreen:

SN is big...they will talk before the play...taunt , tease , pester and lure you into personal fouls the whole game. They will push your face down in the dirt every time off the pile IF they aren't holding you down until you have to fight your way up in getting you a personal foul. They will move down from playing at a high level and make fun of your small 1A facilities during warm ups. They will get a big lead then target your smallest youngest players then laugh when they get hurt. Their fans will call your players and coaches inbred rednecks so loud and so often you will assume they must be drunk. Other than that they ain't bad. If GP beats them by 20000000 it won't be enough.