New coaches

Jchannel1738

dhstennis I agree with you. However, I feel sorry for Coach Taylor at JCM. He is not in a winning situation and probably will not be in a winning situation until he leaves JCM. If there is one guy that could leave, it could be Coach Butler at Trinity. I hate to say it, but it's Andrew Goldsmith vs Jackson Christian at Trinity. That's the matchup on Friday night. Everybody knows it. That's it and it's kind of embarrassing in my opinion. So after this season, what does Trinity has in offer to compete next season? In my opinion, not much and I do believe TCA will take a huge step down and will struggle next season, so Blake Butler could be available.

Edited by TennesseeVol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer Co and Dyersburg both need total coach replacement

That's ridiculous. Dyersburg has won at least 9 games every year since 2010. This year we have a very young team, and went 6-4. I know that is not the standard, but it is not bad for a young team. Dyer County is just in a league with a lot of teams more talented than them. 

Edited by TrojanTrain

That's ridiculous. Dyersburg has won at least 9 games every year since 2010. This year we have a very young team, and went 6-4. I know that is not the standard, but it is not bad for a young team. Dyer County is just in a league with a lot of teams more talented than them. 

We agree about Dyersburg.  We can agree to disagree about Dyer County.

• 5 months later...