Tennessee High at Morristown West (Battle for 2nd in Region 1-5A)

Can West recover from the loss at Sevier County and clinch a home game in the first round?

Go Trojans!

If the Vikings coaches deviate from their old habits: MW 35 THS 14...if not:  MW 42  THS 7 or possibly even a shutout.

Crockett is 3rd this year behind Sevier and Mo' West.  It's a shame their not eligible for the playoffs.

If the Vikings coaches deviate from their old habits: MW 35 THS 14...if not: MW 42 THS 7 or possibly even a shutout.

Crockett is 3rd this year behind Sevier and Mo' West. It's a shame their not eligible for the playoffs.

You're being very generous to our offense.

We all know what happened last time West played the Vikings.

• Upvote 1

This THS team has the ability to compete with anyone on their schedule BUT there is some major issues going on with the Vikings. I see this one getting out of control pretty quickly.

West 35 Vikes 7

I would take your score prediction, but I'm curious to know what the issue is with the Vikings? Not long ago, they were considered legit contenders.

I would take your score prediction, but I'm curious to know what the issue is with the Vikings? Not long ago, they were considered legit contenders.

One dimensional offense, poor preparation, wrong QB has started all season long, decisions apparently are dictated by the squeaky wheels and money donors.  Those are some, but not all of the problems.

IF we have the coach that some think we have and IF he can end this qb debacle and put 16 in and let him do his thing and IF he can rally the troops and IF they can get prepared properly and IF we will open up the offence ...MoWest could have there hands full.

That's 5 big IFs.

Mowest 34..Vikes...10

IF we have the coach that some think we have and IF he can end this qb debacle and put 16 in and let him do his thing and IF he can rally the troops and IF they can get prepared properly and IF we will open up the offence ...MoWest could have there hands full.

That's 5 big IFs.

Mowest 34..Vikes...10

Exactly...  :popcorneater:

One dimensional offense, poor preparation, wrong QB has started all season long, decisions apparently are dictated by the squeaky wheels and money donors. Those are some, but not all of the problems.

That sounds like tip of the iceberg at a lot of schools. I hate to hear this at such tradition-rich programs.

Nevertheless, go Trojans!

That's 5 big IFs.

Mowest 34..Vikes...10

We rotate quarterbacks ourselves: senior Aaron Jones (10) and sophomore John Foreback (8). So far it hasn't caused much if any trouble with that rotation.

I like playing one quarterback myself, but if you have two good ones, I guess why not use them. Maybe next year, the Vikings can make a run at it.