A/AA state tournament

BigG

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, the Greeneville ND game could be a tough one.

Greeneville is on a ROLL right now, and has the passion to go the distance.  They have been denied for too many years at an earlier level and are ready to fight it out.  

ND has flown under the radar until recently (yes, I know that Champs and Booger and all of those nerds were screaming for "justice" on the rankings... well, they are at the dance, so you all should be happy!  Ha ha).

ND has a knack for getting things done.  

This game will be hard fought.

CCS and CPA

I have a TON of respect for their program and their coaching staff.  They are a quality team and play the game well.  We know that we will have to come in ready to rock in order to take this one.  

Page and Jackson and CAK and Lexington

Not a whole lot known about the west TN teams.  Page and CAK have played a much harder schedule.  HOWEVER, the reason we play the games is because any team can be beaten at any time.  If CAK or Page take these games lightly, overlooking to the next opponent, this may jump up and get them.  

I'm guessing Wednesday games will be on Thursday. We should have a CoachT reunion Wednesday night. Booger will bring some roasted possum. I've got some moonshine.

unless it stops raining today; those fields want be fit to play on by Friday.....we went through this last year.....the logistical and financial burden that some, if not all of these schools and parents have to take on because of the inability to handle play after a rain is not acceptible..... no reason these games should not be being played on some of those good local HS pitches that can handle rain....that CoachT hugfest could last for days.....Boogers liver could be strained before those fields are truly worthy of play

Greeneville-Notre Dame

Greeneville is a PUB that could take this thing...they might have to have a little help from their opponents; but its doable....ND will have their work cut out for them against this team

Page-JCS

have not seen them play this year; but JCS played the Irish tuff last year in the semi-s to a 1 point game....and they had a few strong girls returning.....thinkin they could make the semis again

CAK-Lexington

CAK gets the only free pass in the 1st round IBO

CPA-CCS

this should be another great game....this what Booger nose....Cal and his new assistant, Nicole McKinney have the Chargers heating up at the right time and they are lightning fast....watch out

those are Booger Thoughts

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I agree about the field situation.  The season  has had mild weather and good conditions.  These teams go to state and the fields are terrible especially with bad weather.  Hopefully, the TSSAA officials will look around at other options like the club teams do for state league games.

Predictions:

Semi finals:

Notre Dame

JC

CAK

CPA

Finals:  JC and CPA.