A/AA state tournament

BigG

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again you made an assumption. She didnt, the school did. But, keep trying to be funny. Ive had some chuckles myself. You want to get jabs in but they just dont connect. Haha

Maybe you can come say hi at Ensworth Saturday when we play at 11? I'll probably be with David eating sunflower seeds. We play the D1 FL state champ for the SRPL championship so it might be exciting? At least I hope it is.

Oh, I thought YOU might have gotten you some hardware from the Big Dance back in 2003 or so!  My bad!  Well, its funny, our school has got em a few State Championships that my daughter was also not associated with too (football, basketball, track, etc)!!  Ask David about that this weekend while y'all are eating seeds!  (His daughter is amazing, by the way!) We did actually make it to The Dance this year in soccer (and my daughter was on the team) but came up a little short.  Wish I could join you guys this Saturday and watch you play the D1 FL State Champs but I got a wedding that I have to attend.  Doggone it! I also need to polish the 4 State Championship medals my daughter has from her travel days and watch my other daughter play in her D1 college Conference Tournament.  Good luck Saturday!  :popcorneater:

Moondog, you know we all just funnin' on here!!

Oh, I thought YOU might have gotten you some hardware from the Big Dance back in 2003 or so! My bad! Well, its funny, our school has got em a few State Championships that my daughter was also not associated with too (football, basketball, track, etc)!! Ask David about that this weekend while y'all are eating seeds! (His daughter is amazing, by the way!) We did actually make it to The Dance this year in soccer (and my daughter was on the team) but came up a little short. Wish I could join you guys this Saturday and watch you play the D1 FL State Champs but I got a wedding that I have to attend. Doggone it! I also need to polish the 4 State Championship medals my daughter has from her travel days and watch my other daughter play in her D1 college Conference Tournament. Good luck Saturday! :popcorneater:

Moondog, you know we all just funnin' on here!!

You know the funniest part? Its when you really stepped in it with the "big dance comment". You thought it was pretty clever but didnt do your research. Haha You couldnt wait to use it and dohhh it missed its mark. I'll give you an A for the thought but a D for effort. If youre going to go down the pompous road DO YOUR HOMEWORK. ðŸ‘

Have fun at the wedding. I know about most of those ships for you guys. However, I could share with David the football, basketball, baseball, golf, and tennis ones we have but I'm not an ego guy. Thats for other types of fellas. Im certain you know they type.

I hate that you can't make it. David and I will just have to enjoy the game without you. Maybe some other time? I'd really enjoy hearing your stories and such. I hope you polish those medals (my daughter has no clue where hers are nor could I care) real good and good luck to your daughter in her D1 college Conference Tournament!!!

I bet he's a fine feller, but has anyone else noticed that most posts by PC claim that "if only this certain team" (i.e., CPA, USN, BGA, etc.) would have had their injured 'little Susie" who is an All-State, All-American, All-World, Track Athlete with unmatchable foot skills and knowledge of the game (I know cause she's on my daughter's State Champ travel soccer team!), said team would have won that game right there! 

By the way, Boog, had a heck of a game against Baylor in the Semis!  0-0 through regulation, 2 OT's and 2 sudden death periods!  Lost in pks to a very talented bunch!  Curtis has done an amazing job with those girls and as you mentioned, it was just awesome getting to experience the atmosphere at The Dance!

dat is funny, dont care what you were

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Keep perpetuating the myth Boog. Posting facts about missing players is hardly making excuses for someone. But, we all know that doesnt make for good internet banter unless folks just make stuff up.

You guys are a hoot!!!

This is too easy!  Like shooting fish in a barrel!!  Can't wait for next year!!!  Peace be with you all!  B)

It is isnt it? Cant believe you tried the "make it to the dance" jab. That was a huge swing and miss. Like I said though I gave you an A for effort.

Yeah, look at all your fans jumping in to support you.......I hear crickets!! :o   All I know is that I was in Murfreesboro (The Dance) last weekend watching my little girl battle it out with other great teams in search of a Championship and I didn't see you anywhere around!!  :roflol:  :roflol:  That's no "swing and miss", that's a dad gum HOMERUN!!!!  :flower:

Yeah, look at all your fans jumping in to support you.......I hear crickets!! :o All I know is that I was in Murfreesboro (The Dance) last weekend watching my little girl battle it out with other great teams in search of a Championship and I didn't see you anywhere around!! :roflol::roflol: That's no "swing and miss", that's a dad gum HOMERUN!!!! :flower:

Nah thats not what you said Tex. Dont back peddle. You completely messed that one up. Good attempt, just failed execution. Research first, then take your shot. I'll leave this here for you and the crickets.

"Maybe ya'll can make it to The Dance sometime in the future and see what its like!! "

As for this board and their support what is needed? Nothing from me because what was written is still here. Its not gone away. The proof is that nowhere did I make excuses for any team. You just didnt like early in the season I pointed out the difficult schedule you had. You were doing your usual chest thumping, crowing, whatever it is that pompous folks do and I made a point about your end of season gauntlet. I suppose you were wanting something along the lines of "youre totally awesome omnipotent fantastic wondeful super dude" and I missed the signal? Sorry abiut that. ðŸ‘

Also, you are certainly a guy that needs that support. I can see you in a group telling a joke then laughing louder than anyone else for that reassurance while others wonder what in the heck is going on? You be you though Tex.

Edited by Playerscoach

Wow, getting kinda personal there, little fella.  You don't know me from Adam and apparently can't take a little funning when it comes to a healthy discussion of a variety of topics.  I never talk about my own kiddos, individually and/or the successes (if any) that they have achieved.  Better sign off for this year and let you cool off a little bit.  Have a wonderful travel season and see you next year!