A/AA state tournament

BigG

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what ND will complain about after being taken to the woodshed by Greeneville? Field conditions, playing in Murfreesboro, the blind draw.

Greeneville looked mighty impressive delivering that beat dow .

oh you been waitin your whole life for that post......you want hear no complainin from the Irish......you have never seen an Irish fan complainin or blamin a loss on anything but their own play on T......the wood shed is the wood shed, son.....would never tell the world my passion was basherof balls; would have to keep it in the closet

Booger just sayinsmooning_smiley_mooning_100-1052.gif

cant say that the Lady Fighting Irish have laid down stats that are near that impressive...thinbkin its like 46 to 27......yall appear to be defensively strong and a scoring machine.....stats say Greeneville is destined to win.....looks like ND is the underdog

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

stats update 186 to 6 in 25 games and 20 shut outs... Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

lol!!!

same to you bout any complainin as one who bashes balls was told.....dont let yourself snail down to his level, do this with some class.......on a more positive note; congrats to your girls; never seen that comin......AT ALL......have no idea what the Irish was doing other than gettin a serious serious spankin.....they sure were not the Irish Booger nose.....that will be Shims worse loss in a playoff in his time there; almost sure of it......and it will be the worse loss in any season in recent memory....but instead of gettin off on thrashballs comments; you would have recongnized that Booger complimented Greeneville on what they have been doing up your way for a few years now and said Greenville was one to watch from the very beginning of these threads...at least we were at the party; the lady Irish shall regroup and hopefully show up back at the the dance with a better showin for their 14 trip in a row next year

it would be Boogers wish that those young Green Devil Ladies and their fan fair in the Boro dont celebrate too much tonight in the Hotel lobby and loose focus on this little tournament; dont make the mistake of takin down the giant as your championship...Hope they win it all

Booger just sayin :thumb:

stats update 186 to 6 in 25 games and 20 shut outs...

live it up son; take advantage of the moment...try to respect the compliments; they could end.....it could all end tomorrow and those stats want mean crap.....remember what Booger tellin ya......you are new at this thing ......after 14 years in a row of doin what you have done for the first time; you look at it differently......actually WH got us one time in the quarters also; so thinkin its 12 outta 14 where you will be tomorrow 

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

Edited by Booger