A/AA state tournament

BigG

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the Greeneville vs. ND and Page vs. Jackson Christian games tonight.

Greeneville played exceptionally well tonight. They are fast. They are tough. And they are technically very good. They moved the ball so well. I'm not sure how good ND was, but Greeneville looked the better team of the four I watched tonight.

The Page 1st half and 2nd half team were two different teams. The second half team was hungry and aggressive. This game was 0-0 at halftime and 3-0 final. Jackson Christian had a forward who was a very good player. Her coaches said she had over 100 career goals. She had a few good opportunities in each half, but Page swarmed her.

I talked to some Greeneville people tonight about their one loss to an in-state opponent, Chattanooga Christian. They said they thought they outshot CCS around 17-2 in the game, but could get nothing to fall that day. They lost 1-0.

Should be two very good games tomorrow. CCS vs. CAK and Page vs. Greeneville

I know the blind draw isn't always the best but it seems it couldn't be any better this year.  It looks as if the two best publics will get to battle it out on one side and two of the great privates on the other. These will be great games tomorrow and ensures a big final match up between a private and public school!!!

ole 80 got herself a wet mattress right now....the greats are battlin it out for a spot against a PUB......it should be this way every year......Greeneville seems to be the only ones that have decided they were tired of standin in the cheese line and went to work with a plan that does not involve thumbsuckin and a rattle......Booger on the Green Devil wagon; since he was a Blue Devil when he was a young booger stud back in the day

gotta have a PUB verses private are you dont have nothin......no possible way just 2 teams with great talent could be apposin each other..........Booger loves him sum drama mama......kinda like the vols tryin to beat the Tide......without no Goliath; you have no David......go Devils

where did i am a basherofballs go.....who would give that name to themselves......

Booger just sayin happy-rainbow-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by Booger

just savoring the moment....ND loss....CPA loss...JC loss....all on the first day.

and sort of sad this happened, now the private school will say look we aren't as dominate as everyone said and the playing field is level so we should get to stay away from the othe private schools, when  this happens once every 15 or so years.

nothing against Greeneville, but they have taken advantage of a down year by Knox Catholic and caught a ND team looking ahead. Page is legit and has a great shot of winning a title this year, but they are benefiting from some girls who looked and saw they could not play for the big AAA schools in their county like Franklin, Ravenwood, Brentwood, and Independence and moved into a school zone where they could play.