Mt. Juliet Football

sackmaster99

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is ZERO chance that TP's job is at risk. As to the question of would other coaches be interested, certainly. I think a lot of coaches at quality programs would be interested and apply, but I truly think the question is nothing but a dig at TP. As for my thoughts moving forward...TP stays and the program improves. Tough to beat the Rutherford county schools regardless of who the coach is and I think state championship expectations are a stretch.

TP just needs to mature and quit trying to be somebody he is not.

Right track? 4-6 year one, 5-6 year two, and 5-4 this year in a much weaker region. All three years have heard the same thing, "this is the year". Got manhandled by an average team last week with a backup RB. Bears rushed for 22 yards? With that renowned O line!

Bashing TP but yet my thread is garbage for questioning Harp's abilities to win at Lebanon...what a hypocrite.

No, there is no little Johnny in the Sackmaster household. I would just like to see the program improve. Sorry if it seems like I am trash talking free agent. Just seems to me that three losing seasons in a row with various assistant coaches and players would constitute a change in leadership. I simply wanted input on whether MJ could become a competitive program again. And when I say competitive, I mean having a winning season and maybe a first round play off win.

So you made a new screen name to trash Coach Perry.  Now that's an original.... Little Johnny not getting enough playing time?

No, there is no little Johnny in the Sackmaster household. I would just like to see the program improve. Sorry if it seems like I am trash talking free agent. Just seems to me that three losing seasons in a row with various assistant coaches and players would constitute a change in leadership. I simply wanted input on whether MJ could become a competitive program again. And when I say competitive, I mean having a winning season and maybe a first round play off win.

Actually I am a Beech grad, just have to challenge you when you are wrong which is frequently. The school you referred to is actually Jo Byrns spelled correctly. Still waiting for your answer on MJ being on the right track. Same type of season with a weaker schedule.

Makes even more sense now. These are also your opinions, how could you tell me I'm wrong. When next season hasn't even happened yet, you will see. I hope you stick around long enough on here.