STATE GAME TIME CHANGES

BigG

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may have too much time on your hands......and besides, I think the J.V. is usually scheduled first......JUST KIDDING! 

Good luck to all - go west Tennessee!

semi retarded....but thinkin bout cuttin grass on the side...you gotta be from Briarcrest...GPS is the only Varsity school in Chattanooga that will play us...the rest cancel every year

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

......A-AA played at 1830 on Friday and 1330 on Saturday last year.....17 hrs rest

now if ole Booger ant bad stakin bout 2014; GPS (thats the all girls DII private school chattanooga) spanked Brentwood Academy on Friday @ 1830; and on Saturday they sent Briarcrest packin @ 1600........20 hrs rest

NOW...lets take a scroll back up and peek back at BigG post of this years game times.....GPS (thats the all girls private school in chattanooga  who is suprisingly still DII) plays tomorrow (Friday) @ 1830 and if they play for they championship on saturday BigG says they will play @ 1830.......22 hrs rest.

now lets do a bit of Booger Math.....

DII GPS plays tomorrow at the same time they did a year ago ..1830...and if they win, they play @ 1830....22 hrs rest 

A-AA ND plays tomorrow at 1630 (same time as last year) if they are so fortunate; and if they win tomorrow they will play @ 1100 on Saturday....16.5 hrs rest 

2014  - A-AA 17 hrs rest and DII GPS 20 hrs rest = A-AA 3 hrs less rest than DII

2015  - A-AA 16.5 hrs rest and DII 22 hrs rest = A-AA 5.5 hrs less rest than DII

both years DII rest more

someone besides Doug S double check that wizardtry to make sure he'e not the only one with a foot in mouth; Booger was rong once....

No Sir; neither year did DII have an ealier start time than A-AA, which is not the issue here.....BigG and Boogers shot was on rest time which is less this and last year than your DII......that is a terrible attempt defending DII early matches and shorter rest hours than A-AA......

in A-AA; we dont call that a reversal

Booger just sayin gav.gif.pagespeed.ce.U7nhG05fer.gif

yes you are correct.  the TSSAA is all about cheating to keep D1 public schools from getting the much need 3 extra hours of rest.  Oh wait...  ND is not a public school so it must be about TSSAA cheating to make sure private schools in the public division do not win.

Just saying.

Edited by DougS

yes you are correct.  the TSSAA is all about cheating to keep D1 public schools from getting the much need 3 extra hours of rest.  Oh wait...  ND is not a public school so it must be about TSSAA cheating to make sure private schools in the public division do not win.

Just saying.

Wo Nelly....something in Murfreesboro didnt go well.....what has your above post got to do with your inability to look at time and dates and compare them from year to the next.....

....this is how it works on T in most all cases, Douglas...... someone goes to defend a comment that has stung them a bit and so to counter, they lay down false and incorrect information in order to slight his accuser and paint by prettier and more intelligent picture of themselves.....so after that, one of the brighter and wittier minds on T (not syain its a Booger mind) calls said person out on the worthless and bogus info their postin.....said person then does 1 of 2 things....1) they dont respond back at all; or 2) they respond back in the manner you just did with more non-substance jibberish, therefore sinkin further into the abiss.....

....this little debate was about the comments G and Booger said difference in the rest hours between games....you made bogus untruthful statement; someone corrected you......you have bad weekend, then do what got you the first time...you make more bogus commments............

as for your above comment...where did you see the word cheating in Boogers above post...and you can use ND as your model; its OK.....until this weekend most think that TSSAA is helping the privates win, not lose....so; if TSSAA is trying to stop the privates from winning in the PUB class as you say.....they did a good job this year, cause a PUB ran slap thru and over us and we couldnt do nothing bout it

probably shoulda chose #1, Douglas.....

Booger just sayin AnimatedSmileyZipperMouth.gif

Wo Nelly....something in Murfreesboro didnt go well.....what has your above post got to do with your inability to look at time and dates and compare them from year to the next.....

....this is how it works on T in most all cases, Douglas...... someone goes to defend a comment that has stung them a bit and so to counter, they lay down false and incorrect information in order to slight his accuser and paint by prettier and more intelligent picture of themselves.....so after that, one of the brighter and wittier minds on T (not syain its a Booger mind) calls said person out on the worthless and bogus info their postin.....said person then does 1 of 2 things....1) they dont respond back at all; or 2) they respond back in the manner you just did with more non-substance jibberish, therefore sinkin further into the abiss.....

....this little debate was about the comments G and Booger said difference in the rest hours between games....you made bogus untruthful statement; someone corrected you......you have bad weekend, then do what got you the first time...you make more bogus commments............

as for your above comment...where did you see the word cheating in Boogers above post...and you can use ND as your model; its OK.....until this weekend most think that TSSAA is helping the privates win, not lose....so; if TSSAA is trying to stop the privates from winning in the PUB class as you say.....they did a good job this year, cause a PUB ran slap thru and over us and we couldnt do nothing bout it

probably shoulda chose #1, Douglas.....

Booger just sayin AnimatedSmileyZipperMouth.gif

nothing stung me with your counter and personal attack.  nothing is stopping my ability to compare times.  i see the times and the public schools played with less rest time. if it is not a "shot-over-the-bow", stir the pot, excuse, then why bring it up.

And some would say that you and your wittier minded friends do the same as you accuse others of doing.  You do it in a way that is humorous and we all laugh.

And I must say, you do have a wit and humor that i do like, even in this case when it is pointed at me.

And thank you for enunciating my name.

nothing stung me with your counter and personal attack.  nothing is stopping my ability to compare times.  i see the times and the public schools played with less rest time. if it is not a "shot-over-the-bow", stir the pot, excuse, then why bring it up.

And some would say that you and your wittier minded friends do the same as you accuse others of doing.  You do it in a way that is humorous and we all laugh.

And I must say, you do have a wit and humor that i do like, even in this case when it is pointed at me.

And thank you for enunciating my name.

because the pot WAS bein stirred w/ a shot over the bow....Booger dont do excuse though ......

not sure what nunciatin means; but you good with Booger

Booger just sayin smiley-gets-a-big-hug.gif