Harp's Last Game At Lebanon

Rade Butcher

When you get another job as head coach then I will be wrong. Until then I am right. So Cane Ridge made a mistake letting you go? Is it fun teaching there and seeing the kids have all this success? Tell me it would be the same if you were still the man. 

I am very happy for the kids and the success they are having. I think playing most of the starters as sophomores last season has helped them with experience this season. Its a good group and we knew it was a good group both the sophomores and the juniors went undefeated as freshmen.  This is not the first season CR has gone 8-2 and probably won't be the last.  But as for most teams.... athletes come in cycles and this year and next year should be good seasons for the Ravens.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very happy for the kids and the success they are having. I think playing most of the starters as sophomores last season has helped them with experience this season. Its a good group and we knew it was a good group both the sophomores and the juniors went undefeated as freshmen. This is not the first season CR has gone 8-2 and probably won't be the last. But as for most teams.... athletes come in cycles and this year and next year should be good seasons for the Ravens.

Ok... Now I know one of the two. Lol

fb247 You are obviously not a fan of jcraigp.  You also obviously are not very good at following rules.  Each person on the T is supposed to be able to be anonymous. 

And just because someone is not a head coach does not mean that the someone would not be a good choice.  I think someone like jcraigp would be a good choice for several schools. He is young, energetic, and wants to win. 

It will be interesting to see how Lebanon does this week and what it will mean for the future.

fb247 You are obviously not a fan of jcraigp.  You also obviously are not very good at following rules.  Each person on the T is supposed to be able to be anonymous. 

And just because someone is not a head coach does not mean that the someone would not be a good choice.  I think someone like jcraigp would be a good choice for several schools. He is young, energetic, and wants to win. 

It will be interesting to see how Lebanon does this week and what it will mean for the future.

Neither of you have what it takes. What does young energetic and wants to win have to do with it.As for Lebanon, they will be just like Antioch and enjoy a running clock game.

Well fb247 like jcraigp said part of coaching is putting up with all of the negative comments. You don't know me and don't know about my coaching abilities. All of the coaches that do know me and know how I work respect me and what I do. That is good enough for me. That and the kids I am around is what matters. 

As far as Lebanon I hope they get things turned around. They did show improvement this year and maybe it was enough for Harp to stay around. I wish them luck this week and safe travels. 

Neither of you have what it takes. What does young energetic and wants to win have to do with it.As for Lebanon, they will be just like Antioch and enjoy a running clock game.

Yea you're right I don't. I just wasted 3 years off my life and gave almost all my time, heart, soul, and money to a program cause I didn't have what it takes. Your opinion is based of ignorance. You know nothing about me. Sometimes I just get tired of taking the high road but I'm going to choose to once again.

Yea you're right I don't. I just wasted 3 years off my life and gave almost all my time, heart, soul, and money to a program cause I didn't have what it takes. Your opinion is based of ignorance. You know nothing about me. Sometimes I just get tired of taking the high road but I'm going to choose to once again.[/q. Just enjoy being assistant coaches, both of you.

Yea you're right I don't. I just wasted 3 years off my life and gave almost all my time, heart, soul, and money to a program cause I didn't have what it takes. Your opinion is based of ignorance. You know nothing about me. Sometimes I just get tired of taking the high road but I'm going to choose to once again.[/q. Just enjoy being assistant coaches, both of you.

I absolutely love what I'm doing but there must be something behind you trying to ruffle feathers so what is it?

LHS needs Harp to stay.  And he needs some help.   If LHS could keep some of their talent, they would be competitive.   I would argue that if Jones and Speedy were at LHS they would be competitive.  Harp is a good coach.  I don't think he would come down here to just quit after a couple of seasons, but competing at the 6A level at LHS is going to be an uphill battle.  With FCS building such a good program in the last 10-15 years, it's crippled LHS.