Annual 3A Bracket Pick Em! Sponsered by Gerry Bertier

FvHSJackets9

Camden is playing well enough to make some noise in Quad 3...making it to the Quarterfinal game is a possibility.

White House-Heritage, Camden, Fairview, and Sycamore are all very equal but none of them can beat CPA barring what would be considered one of the biggest upsets in the history of TN High School Football.

Edited by LBD

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden played well enough to beat both Fairview and Sycamore by less than 4 points. Haven't seen White House play (or watched any film...yet). I like Camden, but I am also a realist. I never said Camden had a chance to beat CPA. I merely said making it to the Quarterfinal game is a possibility.

I agree.

On another note.... gonna miss seeing you guys in the second or third rd. :)

That is by far the most balanced Quad in the class from teams 1-4. I think that Quad 3 is pretty darn even from teams 2-5 but nobody in his/her right mind would bet against CPA. Alcoa and CAK rule Quad 1. Liberty is probably the most talented 3A team in the state and nobody in West-TN can bet against a Milan team in the playoffs so that one was basically given as well.

I know I do love giving the Alcoa fans a hard time on here and getting a rise out of some of them but you cannot dispute how good they truly are at the end of the day. They'll have to beat CAK again and then either beat CPA, Liberty, or Milan two weeks later with a third string freshman starting at QB. Their defense is going to have a tremendous amount of pressure placed on them.

No doubt they are good. I'm just recalling what that message board was like 2years ago and how that game turned out. Very entertaining.

That is by far the most balanced Quad in the class from teams 1-4. I think that Quad 3 is pretty darn even from teams 2-5 but nobody in his/her right mind would bet against CPA. Alcoa and CAK rule Quad 1. Liberty is probably the most talented 3A team in the state and nobody in West-TN can bet against a Milan team in the playoffs so that one was basically given as well.

I know I do love giving the Alcoa fans a hard time on here and getting a rise out of some of them but you cannot dispute how good they truly are at the end of the day. They'll have to beat CAK again and then either beat CPA, Liberty, or Milan two weeks later with a third string freshman starting at QB. Their defense is going to have a tremendous amount of pressure placed on them.

46EE8D60-E29B-4715-894C-95A6BB2BF20B_zps

Here is are my round by round winners: 

Rd 1: 

Elizabethan

CAKe

Kingston

Alcoa

East Ridge

Dekalb

Notre Dame

Upperman

CPA