Tennessee @ Halls

parfive00

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if Halls Has It anymore, but I do recall the last time TN High rolled down to the area. A poster thought they would just roll up in there and have their way. Didn't work out real well for him.

Every Team's got at least one poster like that...who doesn't  know his ankle from his elbow about the sport.

This is a game that we should win even with the injuries to several of our starters. Halls has lost against every team that has had a half decent defense. I have to say that if the Vikings don't bring any more energy and determination than they have shown in the last two games they will inevitably go down as the only Viking team in 20+ years to finish with a losing record. That's not my opinion... that's a fact.  

True that..what was it? "93" last time we had a losing record...But I still think he's lost this team .. but I hope i'm wrong and they show up to play.

What does any of that have to do with Tennessee @ Halls. Which is the topic of this thread in case you missed it on your way in.

It has about as much to do with it as those games in 93, 94, and 95 have to do with it. Somebody spewed off at the mouth last year and rode back with his feelings hurt. Saying that, I think you guys win. I think Region 5-2 is about the only one in the state any classification that has a chance to be swept.

Not that I expect an answer but, are we going to see your RB? His name and number were left off the roster we were sent.

Safe travels to the kids and anyone else making the trip.

GO RED DEVILS

This is his senior season and potentially his last competitive football game at least in high school, so if there is anyway possible he could play (even @ 80%) he will be out on the field. But I have to say IMO he is doubtful. We have played half the season without him with a record of 1-5. While we have played much better teams the second half of our schedule our record is a direct result of his absence. There is no doubt that HE was the plan for offense this season and we have struggled to get another direction since his injury. With that being said... I think we drew our best chance in the first round to extend our season one more game.  :roflolk:

ROW VIKINGS