Congrats to Greeneville

BigG

Congrats to Greeneville and one of my favorite people on this planet, coach Eiskamp.  He believed in me when I was a freshman at Carson Newman and gave me my coaching start at Tusculum college.  I am the coach I am today because of this man.

Greeneville was SO hungry for this title and played such a great game.  The goals were all fantastic finishes.  While I thought it could get interesting when the score was 2-1, when Greeneville scored the 3rd goal, it pretty much sealed the game.

Props to CCS for never giving up and playing some HARD soccer games over a 3 day period.

I know everyone will get into the whole "public/private" issue here, but know this... Greeneville has worked for YEARS to get to this point through their club and development programs, their support from Tusculum college, and great coaching staffs.

Well done.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville was excellent today and all week.  They had an interesting road to get there with 2/3 of their regular season matches with a result of +5 or more.  More often than not, a team is not prepared for 3 matches of high level competition.  This was not the case with Greeneville.  They were the best side in all three matches against three quality opponents.  Today, CCS played a solid full 80 minutes with a tough road to get there over the past 39 hours.

This was Greenville's year and they seized the moment.  Well done.

JFW

Congrats to Greeneville and one of my favorite people on this planet, coach Eiskamp.  He believed in me when I was a freshman at Carson Newman and gave me my coaching start at Tusculum college.  I am the coach I am today because of this man.

Greeneville was SO hungry for this title and played such a great game.  The goals were all fantastic finishes.  While I thought it could get interesting when the score was 2-1, when Greeneville scored the 3rd goal, it pretty much sealed the game.

Props to CCS for never giving up and playing some HARD soccer games over a 3 day period.

I know everyone will get into the whole "public/private" issue here, but know this... Greeneville has worked for YEARS to get to this point through their club and development programs, their support from Tusculum college, and great coaching staffs.

Well done.

Same from me. Congrats to the girls - Greeeneville is proud of you all.

Coach Eiskamp coached both my kids at GHS almost a decade ago. He is an excellent coach and has been role model for our kids in Greene County for > 20 years.  A class act. Well deserved John - thank you.

well done Greeneville....you were never challenged and you completely mowed us privates down....you have now shown what a good plan, good coaching and hard work will do for you.....Booger said from the beginning that you were the ones to look out for....you and coach Eischamp; coach Joy and all the others that have been part of the growth are to be highly commended.......what was supposed to be impossible, just happen.......with somewhat ease at that

if you were a private, the title you now own and deserve would be tainted with accusations of recruiting; cheating, buying your championship, having too many rich club kids.............. oh, what you have done for the likes of OnewhoBashes30Balls (talk bout someone confortable in her skin); Indians, UCMs, Trolls and DekalbCoaches of the world.....you have shreaded their banner and showed them a light they did not want to see

that was impressive and expecting very much to see those little devils back again next year....

Booger just sayin  AnimatedBravoSmiley.gif

well done Greeneville....you were never challenged and you completely mowed us privates down....you have now shown what a good plan, good coaching and hard work will do for you.....Booger said from the beginning that you were the ones to look out for....you and coach Eischamp; coach Joy and all the others that have been part of the growth are to be highly commended.......what was supposed to be impossible, just happen.......with somewhat ease at that

if you were a private, the title you now own and deserve would be tainted with accusations of recruiting; cheating, buying your championship, having too many rich club kids.............. oh, what you have done for the likes of OnewhoBashes30Balls (talk bout someone confortable in her skin); Indians, UCMs, Trolls and DekalbCoaches of the world.....you have shreaded their banner and showed them a light they did not want to see

that was impressive and expecting very much to see those little devils back again next year....

What Booger said. Congratulations to Greenville on doing it right and winning a meaningful title.

oh, what you have done for the likes of OnewhoBashes30Balls (talk bout someone confortable in her skin); Indians, UCMs, Trolls and DekalbCoaches of the world.....you have shreaded their banner and showed them a light they did not want to see

Congratulations to Greenville.  It is so impressive how you did it. Completely dominating some really good teams and programs.  I know first hand how tough those teams are and just keeping up with them would be impressive, but to beat them convincingly is awesome.

As for NassalDrip, I am never amazed at the complete idiot you can be.  Your team (which I'm sure they are proud to have you as their spokesman) got beat, and yet you still won't shut up.  As for any "Banner" that might have been "Sheaded", if anything this will motivate us more to continue to work harder to achieve, because we have seen it done.  SneezeVomit you berate anyone with a different opinion than yours, which is why there are fewer and fewer good discussions on these boards.  I can remember before people like CrustyNose, we used to talk about soccer on here.

PS. your daughter graduated....move on!!!

As for NassalDrip, I am never amazed at the complete idiot you can be.  Your team (which I'm sure they are proud to have you as their spokesman) got beat, and yet you still won't shut up.  As for any "Banner" that might have been "Sheaded", if anything this will motivate us more to continue to work harder to achieve, because we have seen it done.  SneezeVomit you berate anyone with a different opinion than yours, which is why there are fewer and fewer good discussions on these boards.  I can remember before people like CrustyNose, we used to talk about soccer on here.

PS. your daughter graduated....move on!!!

Dekalb.....pretty sure Booger had nothin to do with that locomotive from Greeneville that just run thru A-AA....you can say Booger motivated them to their championship if you want; but that is complete bogus and unfair to them......Booger had nothin to do with that......pretty sure there was a great coach, community support and some hard working girls that own that one; and may own the next

....but whatever it takes Booger to help motivate you to work harder to achieve; then all is good

....the discussions are as good as ever on here; you can find plenty of good soccer chat on here and you can find whatever else one may seek to find....the depths of the conversations/post greatness; is all in the perception of the reader

...now, lets take that berate comment you fired off at Booger.....Booger may stir a pot here and there; but that berate shot is just being darn right mean......take a look back up at that post you just made; Dekalb.....how can you put a sequence of sentences together with that kind of name callin, substance and accusations and feel good about callin another a berater..CrustyNose was Boogers nickname in middle school..

...knew you would do it

Booger just sayin anim_fishing.gif

P.S. cant move on; little boogers everywhere