Congrats to Greeneville

BigG

Those greeneville girls have played soccer from grade school to where they are now. hard work yes from the kids,coaches to the parents that drive those kids during season and traveling soccer. My step-daughter #5 is a senior this year and will continue her soccer career in college. all the hard work and road miles was worth ever second and dime we spend to see the satisfaction on her face when she held that A-AA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY AND KISSED IT ! we have experienced 2 state championships 4A with my son at Greeneville in football and this tops it off with my step-daughter GO GREENE DEVILS #5 #64!!!

Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those greeneville girls have played soccer from grade school to where they are now. hard work yes from the kids,coaches to the parents that drive those kids during season and traveling soccer. My step-daughter #5 is a senior this year and will continue her soccer career in college. all the hard work and road miles was worth ever second and dime spend to see the satisfaction on her face when she held that A-AA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY AND KISSED IT ! we have experienced 2 state championships 4A with my son at Greeneville in football and this tops it off with my step-daughter GO GREENE DEVILS #5 #64!!!

Congrats!!! That's what it is all about!!!! 

Those greeneville girls have played soccer from grade school to where they are now. hard work yes from the kids,coaches to the parents that drive those kids during season and traveling soccer. My step-daughter #5 is a senior this year and will continue her soccer career in college. all the hard work and road miles was worth ever second and dime spend to see the satisfaction on her face when she held that A-AA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY AND KISSED IT ! we have experienced 2 state championships 4A with my son at Greeneville in football and this tops it off with my step-daughter GO GREENE DEVILS #5 #64!!!

well, she timed it just right....because she went out with a huge bang; not just a big bang.....they should already have a large team photo of them in the entryway to that school......with the record and scores......

so where has she decided to play here college ball

well, she timed it just right....because she went out with a huge bang; not just a big bang.....they should already have a large team photo of them in the entryway to that school......with the record and scores......

so where has she decided to play here college ball

cant just let the cat out of the bag just yet but I will keep you posted Booger