Giles county @ Stone memorial

smpanthers

24 was a great player. But other than that they were a little under manned. That's a good reason why you don't break it down on "Kick their a**" while the home team is running off the field

While I was a little disappointed in our turnout, they sure didn't travel as well as they said they would. The air horn when they scored to get within 27 was a tad lame as well.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can bet he'll get stoned when big #33 rocks him a few times

went back to ask you a very important question... How do you think big #33 felt when Justin Johnson(the guy who ran 3 td's on you earlier) lowered his shoulder, ran him over, the drug his outside linebacker buddy about 15 yards? you all said we were gonna have trouble stopping your run, and your run d was gonna stop us right? hope you all eat crow and admit you we completely outplayed you all tonight. #24 is a very good player, I will give you that Edited by smpanthers

went back to ask you a very important question... How do you think big #33 felt when Justin Johnson(the guy who ran 3 td's on you earlier) lowered his shoulder, ran him over, the drug his outside linebacker buddy about 15 yards? you all said we were gonna have trouble stopping your run, and your run d was gonna stop us right? hope you all eat crow and admit you we completely outplayed you all tonight. #24 is a very good player, I will give you that

No doubt SM you put it on us. As I said, congratulations.......however the reality of it all is that you all are just a third and if ryour eally lucky a fourth round team. If Marshall County doesn't knock you off the folks from Greenville or Knoc Cath will......but wait the Canes want some vengeance, You may just be a second round team. Either way no silver or gold ball for you this year. Best of Luck to ya....enjoyed the week.

the brass lantern and Vegas steakhouse are good places for steaks. Romo's or los costas if you want Mexican. ruby Tuesday's, Ryan's, and Cracker Barrel are the only dine in chain restaurants that I know of, I'd say eat in cookeville, but there's plenty of choices here

Panther you were spot on with all you said this week, but you left out Forte's Restaurant on Fourth Street.  Had a very nice meal there.  Only good thing I got out of the trip.  Did enjoy the game for about a quarter then the wheel fell  back off and was unable to get it back on.  Better plant some more rye grass if you guys plan on hosting that 3rd round game.  I know you guys wont look past eh, but I would like to see you guys and Marshall tie up.  Should be a good game if both of you make it. Good luck to all,  now I guess we prepare for soccer.  Heads up CATS!!

No doubt SM you put it on us. As I said, congratulations.......however the reality of it all is that you all are just a third and if ryour eally lucky a fourth round team. If Marshall County doesn't knock you off the folks from Greenville or Knoc Cath will......but wait the Canes want some vengeance, You may just be a second round team. Either way no silver or gold ball for you this year. Best of Luck to ya....enjoyed the week.

a 10 year old school isn't expected to win any gold or silver balls. That rarely happens.. All I know is we have our program headed in the right direction, we've got a great coaching staff, and are trying to develop a winning way. We're finally in a division where we're playing schools our size, and it's gonna help us prosper

Panther you were spot on with all you said this week, but you left out Forte's Restaurant on Fourth Street. Had a very nice meal there. Only good thing I got out of the trip. Did enjoy the game for about a quarter then the wheel fell back off and was unable to get it back on. Better plant some more rye grass if you guys plan on hosting that 3rd round game. I know you guys wont look past eh, but I would like to see you guys and Marshall tie up. Should be a good game if both of you make it. Good luck to all, now I guess we prepare for soccer. Heads up CATS!!

you're correct, forte's is a good resturaunt, I just don't go there much is why I wasn't thinking about it. And the rye grass thing... We tried resodding the field before the 2014 season, and it didn't pan out right as you can see

Forget last year! Its a tradition for Giles....just ask the Mighty Pearl Cohn about the whirlwind we brought to their perfect run a few years ago....they were ready to fight us after the game.. fans and all!!

Chill guy fight yall not at all refs won that game for Giles. Keep us out ur mouth if we lined up right now we'll beat yall by hundred points.

That is exactly it.....Look at those unbeatable teams through the years the Cats have taken down, From David Lipscomb, to Greeneville, Marshall Co a couple times and if anyone recall an East Hamilton team from 2012 that had the size of a D1 college team. The undefeated Firebirds have just been one of the unwinnable Cats victories. Stone better do all their celebrating before gametime.

We haven't missed a beat since then! What bout yall?