Giles county @ Stone memorial

smpanthers

Oh no their is no way it's going to be a blow out and honestly the rain will play in GC favor we have 2 big backs that run north and south. SM doesn't your guys like to bounce wide ? Gonna be really slippery

you'll see 2-6 passes from us, so it's not gonna hurt us. The backs play their holes, wether that means to bounce or cut it up. Our key offensive wildcard is when big #6 gets the ball up the middle. A fullback squatting nearly 600 lbs can do some damage Edited by smpanthers

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it'll be a 10 point game no one will get blowed out my any means but we do have some great athletes #24,33,5,3,6,14,2,15,7 are some key guys for us but we're more of a one big unit not just keying on one guy.

that's about like us, we've got 3 backs rushing for over 900 yards(ones at around 1300), and the defense plays as a unit. The only player I would say is the star of the defense has been hurt since the sequoyah game, but another player stepped up and has played great in his absence Edited by smpanthers

10-0 is 10-0 and 3-7 is 3-7! With that being said I would like to congratulate SM on a great season! Hold up though not so fast like we all know it is playoff time and all the regular season accolades are out the window! I think this will be a great football game with 2 really good teams playing one another. With 1 in particular that is being underestimated (BOBCATS)! These kids are really fired up with a lot to prove and are playing harder,faster, and better than they have all season long! Leave it all on the field Friday night and good things will happen! GO CATS!!!!

we've not got the best passing attack, but we don't need one. I'm 99.9% sure you're not the best defense we've seen this year, and nobody has held us under 280 rushing. Good luck with the 500+ yards on the ground, that's also not been close all season

The Canes say hi. 😀 according to ma* pr*ps that would be a false statement. Edited by mcvolfan

I think it'll be a 10 point game no one will get blowed out my any means but we do have some great athletes #24,33,5,3,6,14,2,15,7 are some key guys for us but we're more of a one big unit not just keying on one guy.

7 graduated last year, The 7 you have this year looks a little lost out there, dropped some key passes this year too. The rest of your list I agree with though.