Giles county @ Stone memorial

smpanthers

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg you guys gave started without us! Stone Cold your record looks good. But there is a nasty rumor going around that your strength of schedule is weak. Don't think you have anything to worry about this week. If I were y'all I'd be focused on the Page - EH game. EH wants a rematch. This first round will be a cake walk. Heck I don't even think I'd practice this week if I were y'all. Go GC

Omg you guys gave started without us! Stone Cold your record looks good. But there is a nasty rumor going around that your strength of schedule is weak. Don't think you have anything to worry about this week. If I were y'all I'd be focused on the Page - EH game. EH wants a rematch. This first round will be a cake walk. Heck I don't even think I'd practice this week if I were y'all. Go GC

Weak? half the teams have a winning record. Can't help the other have of the region stinks

Upperman 8-2

DeKalb County 7-3

East Hamilton 6-4

Livingston Acam 6-4

Smith County 6-4

Cumberland County 5-5

we've not had the hardest out of district schedule, but we beat 3 playoff teams, one of which will likely win their quadrant. If we don't get complacent at half time, I feel the EH game is either a 21-0 or 28-7 win, we thought we had already had the game won. How athletic is gc? I've heard their about as athletic as east Hamilton, but I feel they'd have a much better record

Weak? half the teams have a winning record. Can't help the other have of the region stinks

Upperman 8-2

DeKalb County 7-3

East Hamilton 6-4

Livingston Acam 6-4

Smith County 6-4

Cumberland County 5-5

Hixson had a gauntlet of a schedule or else I think they'd be a .500 team as well.imo, If starting running back plays against Cumberland county, they get in instead

congrats on getting in JAFO. Good luck to y'all.

I was takin a jab at you guys to get you stirred up. On a serious note I really have no idea about your strength of schedule. We played EH in the third round in 2012 and lost to Fulton in the 4th rd that year. Faced Fulton in state champ in 2013. Went out in 2rd in 2014. The best I can tell you SM panthers is that most of these lineman and skilled players have played in the big games. Several started in the state championship game in 13. Now does that mean anything? Maybe, maybe not. But what it does say is that they are seasoned and experienced. They know what it's like to play in the playoffs and handle business. Now will that get done. We will have to wait and see. For me I'm just glad we made it in, proud to be here. Several games we lost this year by just one point. I know of four games we should have just flat out won. Changed coaches mid season. But that means nothing now. It's a new beginning when playoffs start. SM panther I wish you the best of luck to your team. Looking forward to the trip. Go Bobcats !!

I was takin a jab at you guys to get you stirred up. On a serious note I really have no idea about your strength of schedule. We played EH in the third round in 2012 and lost to Fulton in the 4th rd that year. Faced Fulton in state champ in 2013. Went out in 2rd in 2014. The best I can tell you SM panthers is that most of these lineman and skilled players have played in the big games. Several started in the state championship game in 13. Now does that mean anything? Maybe, maybe not. But what it does say is that they are seasoned and experienced. They know what it's like to play in the playoffs and handle business. Now will that get done. We will have to wait and see. For me I'm just glad we made it in, proud to be here. Several games we lost this year by just one point. I know of four games we should have just flat out won. Changed coaches mid season. But that means nothing now. It's a new beginning when playoffs start. SM panther I wish you the best of luck to your team. Looking forward to the trip. Go Bobcats !!

we've got a relatively new school, as this is the 10th year it's been opened, and we've made the playoffs 3 out of the last 4 years, only making it to the first round, but our defense returned 8 out of its 11 starters from last years team, and the offense returned 9. I feel we've got good overall experience, but not big game experience. I think this is the first game between our teams have played, and I sure hope it's a good one

looking forward to the trip SM. We will have a good time either way. Just love the game. Hate to see it end.

we've got a relatively new school, as this is the 10th year it's been opened, and we've made the playoffs 3 out of the last 4 years, only making it to the first round, but our defense returned 8 out of its 11 starters from last years team, and the offense returned 9. I feel we've got good overall experience, but not big game experience. I think this is the first game between our teams have played, and I sure hope it's a good one