Giles county @ Stone memorial

smpanthers

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SM don't get me wrong. Proud that kid is having a good year. But there was some poor officiating in that call. Poor poor poor. That should have come back. That's not sour grapes because I've already congratulated you.

they called unsportsmanlike conduct, which was enforced on the extra point like it shoulda been? What else was there

You can watch the film. Dont think 6 rsn over 33. Ask 6 how hard 33 hit him towards the end of the first quarter. You can see that on gilm slso.

you're correct, 33 got pancaked by a pulling lineman, and 30 got ran over. And I saw 33 tackle 6, but he didn't even knock him down on contact so I don't believe he was hit to hard

you're correct, 33 got pancaked by a pulling lineman, and 30 got ran over. And I saw 33 tackle 6, but he didn't even knock him down on contact so I don't believe he was hit to hard

Man you are on here 24/7 it seems like...get out much?..Congrats man, we will take our butt whipping like grown men...yes I smack talk alot and will continue too...we will see what you got here soon against some of these other guys..good luck!! We will be back!!

Man you are on here 24/7 it seems like...get out much?..Congrats man, we will take our butt whipping like grown men...yes I smack talk alot and will continue too...we will see what you got here soon against some of these other guys..good luck!! We will be back!!

I've just got a lot of free time at work 😂 But thanks, good luck for the next season

I was referring to SMPanthers on here talking smack to Giles. All you have to do is look at the hudl link posted and his name is at the bottom.

that's an athlete from the school, if you go to that hudl link, everyone sees it, it's obviously not my profile. Look at the smhs coaches, you will not see a "coach frye"