Giles county @ Stone memorial

smpanthers

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up with negative vibes. The boys are fired up believing in themselves. Playing good ball. I've watched the film. I like our chances. SM Reminds me of Forrest. Record doesn't mean a thing come playoff time. It's about heart.

Edited by JAFO

Why put stuff like this on here? You know the team is reading it.

If what I put on here determines the outcome of a football game? Used to negativity fired all of us up! We are talking football arent we? Im glad the team is reading it,its called reality, maybe it will fire them up!!! Some of yall talking bout your boys playing at the next level, better get used to some critisism and stop whining on here every time somebody puts on something negative! I hope we beat the @#!! out of Stone!! Yeah jafo I know its heart, these boys are undefeated and well coached in Crossville so sometimes you got to smack folks hard to win a big game!! Thats all Im saying, so if what Im saying fires our boys up then so be it, if it hurts their feelings then maybe they need to choose another sport!!! GO BOBCATS!!!

It's play-off time. Cut the snuggling crap. We got folks wanting to hold hands with marshall folks and planning sleep overs with this small fry bunch from up on a hill. Mental game. Get your head into it and the wang-t goes nowhere. Get an attitude. This bunch couldn't stay within 40 of marshall or 39 with Page. Panthers. They look more like this...d-cartoons-the-pink-panther3.jpg :mrgreen: â€‹ 

It's play-off time. Cut the snuggling crap. We got folks wanting to hold hands with marshall folks and planning sleep overs with this small fry bunch from up on a hill. Mental game. Get your head into it and the wang-t goes nowhere. Get an attitude. This bunch couldn't stay within 40 of marshall or 39 with Page. Panthers. They look more like this...d-cartoons-the-pink-panther3.jpg :mrgreen: â€‹ 

Good to see you WOMG!! Its go time!! Get off the bus mad as @#$! Friday night and stay that way till the end Cats!!

I really like our chances in this game. We defend the run much better than the pass. Plus, I feel like our guys have a little fire lit under them now. We are 3-1 in our last 4 games and I feel like this is a much different team than the first half of the year.

3 wins against teams that were 3-7, 0-10, and 0-10. Really not much to get excited about.