Are we raising soft kids?

FridayMainEvent

Part of the problem is that us good wholesome upstanding respectable far-right fundamentalist Americans are only allowed to beat our own kids.  If we beat somebody else's kids who need a good beat-down and haven't been getting one at home, the jack-booted thugs from Washington will confiscate our gun and bible before hauling us into a court presided over by some feminist activist judge who looks like Nancy Pelosi.  I blame Obama more than anything.  There was never any problems in the world until Obama.

Edited by nrgrizzlies

Part of the problem is that us good wholesome upstanding respectable far-right fundamentalist Americans are only allowed to beat our own kids. If we beat somebody else's kids who need a good beat-down and haven't been getting one at home, the jack-booted thugs from Washington will confiscate our gun and bible before hauling us into a court presided over by some feminist activist judge who looks like Nancy Pelosi. I blame Obama more than anything. There was never any problems in the world until Obama.

Ooh sarcasm I get it.....I bet alot of people offended you today with all their fancy things they were able to buy cause they have a job.and didn't give you anything for setting at home reading Internet blogs on your free phone. The nerve of those people who try to make themselves better and not take care of everyone else who is to lazy to....sarcasm is fun!

Kids aren't soft they're just adapting to society. You don't have to work hard at anything to make it anymore. Don't try in school...you still pass. Don't try at practice...you still get to play cause mommy will sue the coach. Don't want to work....someone else will and they will feed ya.

You forgot to blame Obama.  Everything is always his fault.  When in doubt, blame Obama. (and all those other things: video games, MTV, gay marriage certificates, etc. - you can never have too many boogie-men to blame things on)

And don't forget to play both sides of the "intellectualism" fence.  Tell people to go get more educated when it's convenient to do so while never forgetting the option always exists to scapegoat the higher educated in society as "those darn intellectual elite s.o.b's"  The best thing about being a far-right fundamentalist tea-party patriot is that hypocrisy is a plus.  Use it often.  

You forgot to blame Obama. Everything is always his fault. When in doubt, blame Obama. (and all those other things: video games, MTV, gay marriage certificates, etc. - you can never have too many boogie-men to blame things on)

And don't forget to play both sides of the "intellectualism" fence. Tell people to go get more educated when it's convenient to do so while never forgetting the option always exists to scapegoat the higher educated in society as "those darn intellectual elite s.o.b's" The best thing about being a far-right fundamentalist tea-party patriot is that hypocrisy is a plus. Use it often.

I suppose this isn't the right forum for a political debate...I would hate to offend somebody!

You forgot to blame Obama.  Everything is always his fault.  When in doubt, blame Obama. (and all those other things: video games, MTV, gay marriage certificates, etc. - you can never have too many boogie-men to blame things on)

And don't forget to play both sides of the "intellectualism" fence.  Tell people to go get more educated when it's convenient to do so while never forgetting the option always exists to scapegoat the higher educated in society as "those darn intellectual elite s.o.b's"  The best thing about being a far-right fundamentalist tea-party patriot is that hypocrisy is a plus.  Use it often.  

I love that guy on MSPMS, too. That dude plays that snarky hypocrisy to perfection.

What's his name....Madcow?

I love that guy on MSPMS, too. That dude plays that snarky hypocrisy to perfection.

What's his name....Madcow?

Ha! I laughed. 

So, apparently it's ok to still blame Dubyah 7 years after he left office, but it's not ok to question the current occupant of the White House?  

Yeah, that's not hypocrisy at all.   

Ha! I laughed. 

So, apparently it's ok to still blame Dubyah 7 years after he left office, but it's not ok to question the current occupant of the White House?  

Yeah, that's not hypocrisy at all.   

I'm right there with ya, fellow right wing fundamentalist.

You hear those tree-hugging whiners nit-picking about "W" as if THEY never messed anything up.  They talk about the stock market losing half it's value on his watch, the housing market collapse, invading a nation that had no WMDs, unemployment that went from 4% to 8% his last year in office, and all that other stuff.  OK. So?  And?

That's what's wrong with people.  They can't handle a little adversity.  They just need to get tougher.  "W" was doing them a favor with all that stuff that happened. You can't fully appreciate better times unless somebody does you a favor and has some stuff happen to help you understand that.  

vstory.bush.banner.afp.jpg

Thank you, "W" for helping us appreciate what we had, lost, now have again.